Chapter 5 (Warning: Lemon)

I tensed up at this feeling. I turned around to see Jeff, only in his boxers in the shower with me. I gasped and brought the curtain in front of me. "Jeff?! What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper screamed. He smiled and pulled the curtain away. I turned around and covered my body with my arms. "J-Jeff, g-get out p-please..." I said quietly. He held my waist again. "What if I don't wanna?" He replied with an, almost husky tone in his voice. My face was red from embarrassment. "Turn to me Chanse." He said softly. I shook my head no. He gently put his head on my shoulder. "Why not?" I looked down at my chest and stomach...all the scars and fresh cuts from not long ago...my eyes started watering, thank God I'm in a shower...

     Suddenly Jeff turned me to him, and he examined my scarred and torn body...I looked away and he turned me to him. "I'm no better, Chanse..." I looked at his chest to see...scars...all over him. I looked up at him and he softly looked back. I was about to say something when he brought me into a passionate kiss. I didn't fight back, I gave in. I wrapped my arms around him as he gently licked my lip asking for entrance, I gladly accepted. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, I accidentally let out a soft moan. He broke from the kiss and smirked, I blushed and looked down to see his throbbing erection through his boxers. I bit my lip as I too got hard. Jeff slowly kissed down my neck to my chest, trailing my scars with his warm tongue. I moaned louder and tilted my head back. He smiled up at me and winked, I blushed more. I gasped loudly as he slowly licked up the front of my cock, flicking his tongue over the tip. I quickly covered my mouth.

     Jeff then wrapped his hand around my shaft and slowly started jerking me off, my cheeks grew redder and my moans became louder. He licked his lips and shoved my cock down his throat, my moans music to him. As he began blowing me faster I felt my climax reach. "J-J-Jeff...I-I'm...mmm~...g-gonna c-cum...~" I moaned out. He purred against my cock and roughly deepthroated me, I moaned at the top of my lungs as I came in his mouth. He smirked and swallowed all of my cum, before I knew it I was already on my knees with Jeff's huge cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft and head, hearing his sweet moans made me go crazy. I pulled away and roughly started jerking him off, licking the bit of precum that was dripping from the tip. I looked up to see him blushing with his head tilted back when suddenly I stopped. He looked down at me. "Why'd you stop?!" He said aggravated. I looked up at him with my face beet red. "B-because I w-want you t-to shoot y-your load a-all over m-my face...~" I managed to moan out. He smirked and wrapped his hand around his dick. I bit my lip as I wrapped my hand around mine. He started jerking himself off slowly and teasingly, I did the same. His face once again became red and I opened my mouth some. He moaned loudly. "I-I'm gonna cum!~" I jerked myself off faster. "C-cum on m-my face ~" At that moment we both came at the same time, my cum all over my hand, and Jeff's cum all over my face. I slowly licked his huge load off me.

     We both got out of the shower and dried off. Jeff didn't bother getting dressed, he just walked to his room. But not before giving me a soft kiss. I followed after I put on my boxers and cargo pants. I walked into his room and saw him laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. I looked around his room and I couldn't help but smile, it was such a teenage boy's room. Kinda reminded me of my old room...clothes on the floor, posters of random bands on the walls, half eaten pizzas and sandwiches...I miss my old home... Jeff looked at me and smiled. "You can come over here you know." I smiled back and laid next to him, he was naked but his waist beyond was covered by his blanket. I moved a little closer to him and he turned to me with his scarred smile, I was worried I did something wrong so I moved back a bit. He tilted his head to me a bit confused. "You can come closer Chanse, I don't bite...much." I giggled and gently rested my head on his chest.

     Jeff gently wrapped his arm around my and pulled me closer to him as I softly cuddled into his warm body. I shivered a bit as a cold breeze spread throughout his room from the window. Jeff smiled and covered me under the same blanket he was in. I nuzzled into him and yawned. "H-hey Jeff?" I asked shyly. "Yeah?" He replied eagerly. I blushed and thought about what to say...but instead I just bluntly said, "I-I think I...love you"