Chapter 2

I was scared, confused, and ready to throw up everything I'd eaten in the past week. I followed Jeff slowly as I saw him sit on my couch and turn on the TV. "Seen it." He changed the channel. "Stupid." He changed it again. "Hey Supernatural!" He said in an almost, little kid way, like a six year old excited about getting a goldfish. He patted on the seat next to him as he saw me. "Come on, I don't bite!" He winked at me...I slowly walked over and sat next to him. "W-what do you w-want..?" I asked quietly. He shrugged and looked down at me, smiling a bit. I looked away...big mistake. He grabbed my throat and pinned me to the wall. "DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ME!!!" His voice was now deep and metallic again, his grip tightened. I nodded as much as I could and he let go of my neck. I fell to the floor gasping for breath when he gave me his hand. "Get up. You're coming with me." He said sternly. I nodded and took his hand, he helped me up.

     He took me through the woods, the forest thickening by each footstep. It felt like we walked for miles when Jeff finally broke the silence. "Don't you wanna know where I'm taking you?" I looked down at my feet and shook my head no. He sighed. "I'm not gonna fucking hurt you alright?" I looked up at him, was he serious? I couldn't tell, but we just kept walking. Hours went by, not a word spoken. As the sky grew darker I saw a light in the distance. "We're almost there." Jeff said, jumping me a bit. As we got closer I saw it was a house, well, more of a cabin. Jeff walked in first, then motioned for me to enter. "Welcome to Ché Insanity!" He said with a grin on his face...the place was trashed. Bottles and cans everywhere, pizza boxes, bloodstains...get rid of the last one and it was basically my room, just bigger.

     I choked out my words, the hours of silence dried my throat and mouth. "W-were you s-serious..?" I asked Jeff. He looked at me. "About what?" He said kindly. It kinda scared me how his voice changes so drastically.
I looked up at him. "About not hurting me..." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose is annoyance. "Yes." Was all he said. He sat down on his torn couch, and he patted next to him again. I sat beside him...is this normal? Sitting next to the person who just killed your parents? At his house nonetheless? I looked at my hands on my lap and whispered, "B-but why..?" He looked at me. "You kinda remind me of me." I'm nothing like him. I just nodded. He sighed loudly. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! DO YOU WANT A FUCKING APOLOGY OR SOMETHING?!" He screamed at me, I tensed up and looked to my side away from him. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him, I winced as his grip tightened. He looked me in the eyes, his face emotionless. "I'm fucking sorry." He let me go and I fell to my knees in front of him, looking at the floor. I didn't want to get him any more upset, so I simply replied, "Th-thank y-you..." He walked to the kitchen.

     I stayed on the floor like that until he came back with a sandwich cut in two pieces. He handed me one as he ate the other. I looked up at him. "I-I don't eat m-much..." He stood me up and looked at me up and down. "No shit. What are you like, 90 pounds soaking wet?" He said in a soft, joking like tone. I gave him a small soft laugh. "135 pounds...150 soaking wet." I looked down again and he put his hand to my chin, I tensed up a bit more and he gave me, an almost worried look. "I'm not gonna hurt you Chanse." I never told him my name... "H-how d-" he cut me off my pressing his lips to mine.