• Chapter 5 •

"Hyung, Y/N is here, I gotta call you later." Jungkook said while talking to someone in his phone.

"Yeah I will. Okay okay, see you later." He added and he put his phone back in his pocket.

You moved forward and sat on the seat in front of him. He pouted.

"Annyeong!" You said.

"Annyeong." He smiled.

You didn't sit beside him because you keep thinking about not-so-evil-but-they-are-kinda-evil fans that will bash you if they see you beside Jungkook.

They're just jealous.

There are lots of fans outside the cafe. Guards too.

Think about it this way, there is a random fangirl meeting a very famous singer which happens to be Jeon Jungkook. Gosh.

(A/N: Jungkook is talking in English in this part c: )

"Good thing, Min told me that you wanna meet me, if he didn't say that, I should be rehearsing for our performance tomorrow." He said as he sipped in his drink.

Right, they just released their new song and music video called DNA. Tomorrow is their first live performance of it, and you are so excited and happy for them.

"But...why me?" you said shyly.

"Like I said, because of my friend Min, you know him, right? and I just wanna meet and treat a fan today, and you came." He said.

There are more than a million fans in the world and that one lucky fan to meet Jungkook is you, Y/N.

You wonder what Min looks like.

"Thank you so much, this is like, the best day ever. Thanks to you and your friend Min!" He chuckled as you said those words to him.

"He told me that you want to learn some Korean words?" He asked.

"Ne. I just moved a few weeks ago..." you said.

He took out a medium book from his bag and gave it to me.

Once you held it, he showed you the Korean alphabet and some basic words.

You stared at his face as he keeps on talking and teaching you.

What a perfect man.

"Y/N? Enjoying the view?" He laughed a little bit because of his joke.

Of course, you laughed too and nodded. Who wouldn't enjoy seeing Jungkook?

"Pabo?" You asked him.

"What? You're calling me a pabo?" He pouted again. Such a cutie.

"I don't know what that means... I just saw it on page 13." You said as you pointed at the word on page 13.

He smirked.

"Don't say that to me. Say that to Jiminie." He laughed.

The time when Taehyung called Jimin a "pabo" which you do not know the meaning during the past days.

"You're bad, hehe" you mumbled.

"I was just joking, chill sweetie."

Sweetie.

Reminds me of someone...

...Min.

"Okay you're allowed to call me sweetie." You said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Min used to call me that but I don't want him to call me a sweetie, hehe" you chuckled.

"Pssh. Min is just a joker" He smirked. Again.

Stop with the smirking, Jungkook oppa.

"Anyways, don't you want a drink? or a donut, perhaps." He said as he gave me a chocolate donut and an iced coffee.

Iced coffee. My favorite.

"Thank you, how much is this?" You asked.

"You don't have to pay. Consider it as my treat." He smiled.

But those pocket money your mom gave you...

"Gamsahamnida, Jungkook oppa!"

His smile faded and he became serious. Oppa?

"Don't- nevermind, it's okay." He said.

"Tell me about yourself, Y/N." He stared at me.

"My name is Park (F/N) and I live in Seoul" you said, trying not to fangirl so hard.

"Oh, Seoul, huh, pretty near." He said.

"Yep, I can go here anytime right?" You were just kidding but he took it seriously.

"Sure. I'm here if you're here." He said as he looked at his watch.

"Oops, it's already 5 pm, Y/N, I should go. I had fun with you. I hope to talk to you again some time soon. If you want to talk to me, here's my number. I trust you, don't give it to others, arasso? Goodbye!" He said as he gave you his number and hugged you for a minute.

He gave you his freaking number.

You hugged him back and waved at him as he put his face mask up and left the cafe.

You had fun.

--------

2:35 am. AAAAHHHHHHH-

Two chapters in a day, chapter 6 will be published next week because I am so sleepy.

and this freaking internet.

Goodnight :)