• Chapter 27 •

Your POV

You're currently at a dance studio right now for the special dance lessons, which was offered by J-Hope.

There are several students but it's a "one on one" class kind of thing.

The teacher is the choreographer of Bangtan. It looks like he's going to teach some of their choreos.

"We have 15 sessions, and I will teach you the choreographies of BTS. Alright?" He smiled at you.

You nodded and made your way to the center to have a warm up exercise.

"I'll be back for a while to eat breakfast, just exercise and do anything you want, inside the room only." He then closed the door.

You didn't continue the exercise since you want to talk to him. Yeah, Jungkook.

As you get your phone inside the bag, the phone started ringing.

It's probably him. You thought.

It is him. You accepted the call and sat at the edge of the room.

"Hi Kookieeee!" You squealed.

"Annyeong (Y/N). How are you?" He answered.

"Good. You?"

"Still good."

"So...about-" you were going to ask something but he immediately talked.

"The rumors are not true."

"What rumors?" You asked, then became curious.

"Oh. You don't know? Phew." He sighed.

"I'm going to check it now." You opened Twitter since it has a lot of news and stuff. You check the trending button and see...

" JUNGKOOK HAS A GF "

You felt pain in the heart as you see the articles. Jungkook was holding hands with someone, but the image of the girl is censored. No one knows who that girl is, except for him.

"Oooookay! I ship you two!!!" You laughed.

"I'm serious, (Y/N). That's not true."

"Well, real or fake, I still ship it because that's cute!"

"No please, I don't like her." He said.

"Aww why not?" You pouted.

"I will choose you. Just you, nobody else." He admitted.

"Stop with the drama oppa, don't choose me, I'm already taken!" You lied.

"WHAT?!" he shouted.

"I'm totally kidding."

"You almost gave me a- oh wait, I got to go. Bye!" He ended the call before you can even press the end button.

You threw the phone at the floor and started to cry. Your idol already has a girlfriend, and he only considered you as a fan.

#fangirlzoned

You laid at the floor and talked to yourself.

Only a fan.

Not even friends huh.

How to deal with life?

You rapidly wiped your tears as the door opened.

"Hey, I'm back, you done?" The teacher put the food at his table and went towards you.

"Yep." You smiled.

"Why did you cry?"

"Nothing. I just, you know, felt pain."

"Ah then we can cancel the lesson for now."

"No! Don't! I'm fine. I just tripped." You lied, and that was a very bad reason.

"Maybe the bite was so painful heh? Okay then. Let's start?"

"Yes please." You get your towel and put it on your shoulders.

The first song was Spring Day. Not bad for a starter. It's kind of easy unlike the other choreos like Not Today.

Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo sipda (bogo sipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

Jungkook's singing that part. You feel that he's singing for you.

I miss you, do you miss me too? You thought.

Good thing you managed to hold your tears as we dance. The lyrics are hitting you. This is your current situation right now, waiting for him to come home, missing him.

"Woah, you're not okay, (Y/N), it's okay to cry." He paused the song for a while so that you can talk.

"You're right, I'm not." You sit down and wrap your arms to your legs.

"We can change the song if you want to." He sat next to you.

"No it's fine, let it be, I just miss him- oh, I mean them, and they're so far away." You sobbed.

"ah, so you miss Bangtan?" He laughed.

"Ne oppa. Why'd you laugh?" You wondered why he suddenly laughed while you guys are having a serious conversation.

"It's because of Jungkook huh? Congrats to the both of you by the way, and hey, I saw the trending tweets, don't worry cause those are only rumors." His words enlightened me up a bit.

"You have a point though, thanks."

"Shall we continue?" He stood up and offered his hand to help you get up.

"Let's go." You smiled. But now, it's not a fake smile.

...and you danced the whole day.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter :(

Idk what to put urgh school is distracting me lol jk

But hereeee finally i have time to update hehe