• Chapter 12 •

Your POV

"Let me save you. Let me drive you home." Jungkook said while he held your wrists.

First of all, why is he here and not in their dorm?

Second, did he follow you?

Last, you're all alone in the park but how did he get there without making a sound?

"Jungkook?!" You were shocked.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Sorry to scare you but Taetae asked me to do it." He put his hand to your shoulder.

Speaking of Taehyung, he's hiding in the bush but Jungkook signaled him to come over.

"Annyeong! (Y/N), it's getting dark, we'll take you home." Taehyung pointed at the sky.

"I'd love to but you should get home, all of you are tired." You told them.

Well, your idols want to drive you home since it's scary to walk alone in the dark but there goes the shy-ness part.

It's a once in a lifetime event though.

"(Y/N). Just accept it, we're fine, really." Jungkook mumbled.

What to choose.... what to choose...

"But why me?" You asked.

You were curious. Like before, you asked yourself why did Jungkook choose to meet you. There are millions of fans everywhere.

"Uhh..." they looked at each other.

"I guess I better get going then, don't forget, I love you guys." You put your phone back in your bag and smiled at them.

You stood up but two hands held your arms. The left was Jungkook's, the right was Taehyung's.

Your heart thumped so fast and you felt butterflies in your stomach. To understand easily, you're nervous and crazy inside.

"Because we're friends, right?" Taehyung said and avoided your eyes.

Former friend.

He's an idol now and you're just a normal fangirl loving them. You were bestfriends with Taehyung for like, 5 years, and the streak is gone.

You're somehow expecting Taehyung to ask you for another chance and to start over again. It looks like he won't do that because of idol life, busy thinking about their career.

"Uhm, I am just a fangirl." You fake smiled, hurt inside.

"But we were-"

"Yes oppa, we WERE friends, but we're different now, right?" You cut him off.

"You guys know that I'm here..." Jungkook pouted.

You laughed and you offered Taehyung for a handshake as a sign of sorry. He accepted it and smiled.

"So, will you come with us?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure, but I am really too shy, is it fine?" You raised your right eyebrow.

"Yeah, it is." He said.

"Okay, let's go!" You shouted.

While walking, Taehyung looks sad because of what happened earlier, so you went to him and pat his back.

He looked up to you and smiled again. Not a real smile, but a sad smile.

"Don't be sad, I don't want you to be sad." You said.

"Sure, (Y/N). But are we still friends?" He suddenly asked and you don't know what to say.

You forgive Taehyung but he did something that made you feel so sad. He said goodbye, but he didn't tell you about his new life now.

You had no idea that he liked becoming an idol, and now, he reached his dreams. You promised each other that you'll tell each other about what is happening to your life, always.

He broke the promise. It does hurt, because you shared everything to him but he didn't tell you about his dreams.

Jin ran to us and said, "Hi! Oh may I know your name?"

"This is (Y/N)." Jungkook introduced you to Jin.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). Ohhh! You're the fan Jungkook treated last time!" He pointed at Jungkook who was looking at the stars.

You nodded.

"Should we go?" Taehyung asked coldly.

Jungkook and Taehyung are sometimes cold, huh. You wish Jimin isn't cold so that the maknae line will not be known as the cold line also.

Everyone nodded.

J-Hope and Suga waved at you once you entered the van. Jimin is sleeping, aww. Bangtan's leader is nowhere to be found.

Seating arrangement:

J-Hope Suga Taehyung

Jimin You Jungkook

"Where's RM?" You glared at Suga.

"Home." He said while looking at his phone.

You hate one word replies. But you can't hate Suga because you love him and you accept him about being like this.

"Haha, just kidding, he's meeting someone at the cafe." He chuckled.

"Can I ask something? Okay. A second question, because I already asked." You looked down.

"Why are you being like this to me?" You asked again.

All of them looked at each other except Suga, because he's just listening to music with the help of his headphones.

No one answered. You just closed your eyes and sighed.

"Because we know you as somebody else, not just our fan." Jungkook smiled.

"Oh, I thought you're going to ignore me until I go home. By the way, here's my address." You gave the driver a paper with your address.

What would be that something else?

Not just a fan.

What?

•••••

PLEASE WATCH BTS FAKE LOVE OFFICIAL MV

OMO THEY LOOK SO GOOD WITH THOSE OUTFITS, HAIRSTYLES, OKAY. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHH ILOVETHEMSOMUCH ♡