• Chapter 11 •

Your POV

You're already inside the venue and you see the seven boys sitting at the stage.

"Oppa!" You shouted so that he will notice you. Of course, he will notice you because you have the chance to talk to each member of Bangtan.

He looks like he's looking for someone. He's looking at the left, at the right, and in front, with a Jungshook reaction. But after a while, he saw you and smiled.

"Ah Jungkook oppa!" Jin laughed.

He was going to say something to the fan in front of him but the person behind Jungkook said something that made the fan leave.

Oh no, you hoped that that won't happen to you later on.

Yay, you can now talk to each member. First is Namjoon, also known as RM.

"Annyeong!" He smiled.

"Can you teach me a few tips on how to be a good leader?" You asked because if ever someone will choose you as a leader, you know a few tips.

RM said many good tips, like teamwork and other stuff. You gave him round glasses after he taught you some tips.

Next, Jin. Worldwide handsome. Oh, they're sitting next to each other.

"Hello! Can you teach me how to cook? Just kidding. You are really worldwide handsome!" You chuckled.

"Of course I am, the one, and the only." He said and he held your right hand. Yes, your heartbeat was fast af.

You gave him heart glasses and he gave flying kisses.

Third, Yoongi.

"Annyeong! You really rap so fast, to be honest, I want to be like you, because you also have swag." You said, still fangirling. It will never fade.

He just showed his smile then he thanked you. You already decided to give him a small pillow. Just a normal one.

When he saw it, his eyes were so big. He quickly caught it and put it on the table so he can be comfortable.

The person beside you was like, what about me?

I am so sorry that he likes to sleep. It ain't my fault.

Fourth, ahhh, Jiminie. Omo, they're sitting next to each other too.

"Annyeong Jiminie! Pink hair suits you so much, and also, I saved all of your selcas in my phone, because you are so so so so cute! But blonde is cool too." You exclaimed.

"Really? Pink hair? Sure. I should dye it later or tomorrow, for you!" He smiled and you gave him a green beanie.

"Thank you for this, (Y/N), I'll wear this in our next performance, promise." But now, he pinched your cheek.

"How did you-"

"My friend Min told me about you, so yup."

Seriously Min?? You are really close with them, huh?

Park Jimin, your bias wrecker, pinched your cheek. Bias wreckers want to be at the number 1 spot, the BIAS.

Fifth, J-HOOOPEEEE!

"I'm your hope!" He said happily. You like this guy, he's always joyful.

"Omo, I like your dancing skills! Can you teach me how to dance someday? It's alright if you can't." You told him.

"I would be glad to teach you, see you.... hmm... next week? Friday? at our building?" He snapped his fingers.

"Wait what? Really? I like that but am I allowed there?" You literally jumped and clapped like a kid. You saw Jungkook grinning.