• Chapter 33 •

Your POV

Two weeks have passed after the airport incident. You stretch your arms in the air and automaticcaly get your phone on the table.

you sit on the bed and open Twitter. You keep on scrolling until you find the one you're looking for.

 You keep on scrolling until you find the one you're looking for

You laughed and liked the tweet. As you put down your phone, you went straight downstairs to eat.

"Ahh good morning, (Y/N), how's sleep?" Your dad said.

"Good morning, appa. It was good." You kissed him on the cheek.

"You have visitors, by the way." He said and lead you to the living room.

Your hair is messy, you're still wearing your pajamas, and now you're going to show yourself to the visitors.

"Uhh dad, I should fix myself first." You escape from his grip.

"No, it's fine. Let's go." He caught your arm and dragged you towards the sofa.

Your dad is laughing while dragging you. Feels weird.

"(Y/N) is here!" He stopped for a second and smiled.

Jungkook and Jin are watching tv. They looked at you immediately when they heard that you're already there. Both of them stood up and bowed. You bowed too.

"I'll leave you children for now. Don't cause trouble, or else." Dad said and left the house.

Awkward silence came until Jin spoke.

"Why are you so quiet? You don't look like a couple if you're like this. Hahaha." He said while eating a biscuit.

His laugh made you laugh. You're glad that you heard his laugh in person because you wanted to hear this clearly since the day you watched a compilation of Jin laughing.

"Are you laughing because of me?" He seriously asked.

"Aniya, oppa." You smiled innocently.

Jungkook just stood there, looking at you from head to toe. You catched him looking at you so went near him.

"What are you looking at?" You asked and crossed your arms.

"You." He said.

"I know that. But why?"

"Cause you look cute today." He caressed your hair.

"Ah thanks. Is that sarcasm?"

"No, I swear, you look cute in pajamas." He showed his bunny smile.

Jin glared at you and laughed again. He threw the biscuit wrapper first and went towards you.

"Can I join?" He smiled.

"No" Jungkook said and dragged you to the dining room, leaving Jin alone.

"You're bad. Hmph." You pouted and crossed your arms again.

He hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and he rested his head on your shoulder.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too, oppa." You chuckled.

"Oppa... fine. As long as you're the one saying it." He said.

You wished that this won't end, because hugging jungkook is the best.

You noticed Jin looking at you so he turned to the television again.

"Jin hyung's looking at us huh?" He broke the hug and glared at him. You nodded.

"I'm going to make pancakes first, make yourselves at home." You kissed Jungkook on the cheek and then find the ingredients.

He smiled once you kissed him.

Is he really my boyfriend? or am I just dreaming? or is this even Jungkook? You thought deeply.

Maybe everything's just a dream. Having Jungkook as your boyfriend is impossible in real life. Mostly idols date idols, not fans.

As you make the pancake, you hear the two boys sing Bigbang's Last Dance. No idea why, but you closed your eyes and smiled because of their lovely voices.

"Yah, (Y/N), just look at what you're doing!" Jin shouted.

"Mianhae, oppa!" You rolled your eyes cutely. Ugh, they're distracting me.

"It's fine, (Y/N)." Jungkook said.

"Aish, she's talking to me. Not to you." Jin softly slapped Jungkook's shoulder. The younger pouted and slapped his shoulder too.

"and I thought you don't like people calling you oppa??" Jin squinted his eyes.

Jungkook shrugged while grinning. You went back to what you were doing since the pancakes are almost done.

These boys.

-------

Hi lol school's almost over so... more updates :>>>