• Chapter 21•

uwu I just realized that this is chapter 21. Jungkook's age :O

This will be a special chapter bc it's chap 21 and his age is 21. hehe.

Here u go peeps,,

-----
Your POV

You woke up in the living room. Maybe your dad didn't carry you to your room, huh. Well, you're not a child anymore.

You stretched your arms and go straightly to the kitchen to find food, for breakfast of course.

Looks like your mom is already cooking something. Bacons. Your favorite.

"Is that only for me?" You back hugged your mom.

"Nope. It's for all of us." She said, popping the 'p'

You pouted and sat at the chair to wait for breakfast. You check your phone and received a message from mintyjeonie.

Here we go again. You thought.

mintyjeonie

You
Help. I don't know what's happening to Jungkook...

mintyjeonie
Did something bad happened?

You
Unfortunately yeah

mintyjeonie
Too bad

You
Love is so bad lol

mintyjeonie
Maybe he's just tired.

You
Maybe not.

You
His attitude was so different

mintyjeonie
Ahh. Wanna meet up so we can talk about it?

You
Sure.

mintyjeonie
At the cafe again?

You
As always.

mintyjeonie
Okay. Give me an hour.

seen.

-
"I'm finally going to see his face." You told yourself and clapped.

"Why're you clapping?" Your mom asked while putting the plate full of bacons at the center of the table.

"I'm just...glad." you smiled.

"Oh okay. There, you can eat now, just get the rice." Your mom said as she went to the bathroom.

You picked up ten bacons and rice and ate it for about four minutes to be exact.

You hurriedly went to your room and choose a shirt and shorts since it's too hot outside. You also went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a few minutes, you already changed to your outfit.

"Mom! Dad! I'm just going somewhere!" You shouted cause they're probably at their rooms.