• Chapter 41 •

first-person point of view

sorry for the long wait :)

----

Your POV

today's bangtan's recording day and i've been waiting to surprise jungkook. he may be a bit sad about me not being able to be present on the recording.

Actually my parents are really persuading me to come with them on my university enrollment but I refused for the sake of jungkook, and bangtan, of course. they've been my babies since day one.

"Are you sure you don't want to check out your new school?" mom asked as she prepared the files required for the enrollment.

"It's fine, my friends can visit it with me some time."

"I'm glad you're earning new friends already, it must be hard for you to find some since you just adjusted here in Korea." she smiled but isn't looking at me.

of course, with the help of jungkook-

I remember when he used to teach me korean words before,

and when he toured me to some famous malls in seoul,

also when he introduced me to some of his buddies,

old times.

A car beep woke me up from my thoughts, indicating that Baron, my friend, is probably here to pick me up already. My parents have no idea where I'm going, really. I just told them I had important matters to dwell on and thankfully they just accepted it.

I can't believe my lie got real.

"guess Ron's here, bye mom, dad!" I kissed my parents goodbye and took my sling bag with me.

Baron's leaning against the car door, looking like a hot playboy-like boyfriend who's picking you up for a date. This guy never had girlfriends before. He said he wants to focus on studies, but I never see him study. All I see is him playing video games and vlogging on his channel. I wonder what's his GPA..

"To be honest, your dress looks like high school musical's gabriella." he states, removing his sunglasses that made him look like a playboy

"can i have this dance?" I tilted my head.

"no thanks. but it's from that song." He bowed a bit.

"I wasn't asking for a dance, mister playboy." I roll my eyes at him.

"I thought your boyfriend is the only playboy you know." He sighed.

This dweeb.

"the o.g international playboy, yes, he's mine." I claimed.

"so boastful. anyway, this is like your first meeting with him, i picked you up." he managed to remember a few details on our first "date" maybe.

"yeah yeah, come on, I'll be late for my meeting." I open the door and sat on the passenger seat immediately.

"so bossy." he whispered, as if I can't hear him.

~~~~~

As I've arrived at the location, I bid goodbye to Baron. The guards of the building weren't letting me in until I showed them the bighit pass taehyung gave me a few months ago. It was during the time when I was still trying to move on from jungkook, and I needed help from Tae, and the other members, ofc.

"look who we have here," a low, raspy voice uttered.

"oh, hey suga-ssi. didn't see you there," i held my hands on my chest as i got jungshookt.