• Chapter 24 •

Your POV

You open your phone as you go down the stairs. You almost tripped but thankfully you're already at the lowest stair.

Jungkook just tweeted. Not the actual tweet but he posted something.

You automatically liked and retweeted the picture. It's a good thing that he is now in a good mood. You wonder what happened last time.

Past is past, meh. You thought.

It's a boring day today. Your friends are busy at their summer classes while you're just laying at the sofa at your home.

About mintyjeonie, aka Jungkook, you can't even text him since you already know his true identity.

But you can actually text him right now. Maybe he isn't busy, though.

Wait. Is Jungkook on a plane? You realized something and you pressed Jungkook's tweet.

He is on a plane.

You checked the Trending stuff and you saw a hashtag related to BTS.  They're going to America.

They never told you about their flight today and you became a little bit sad. Maybe they didn't announce that today is their flight because of privacy, since a lot of fans want to meet and see BTS in personal.

"OMG why am I not updated that their comeback is next week?" You asked yourself because you saw another tweet about it. 

"(Y/N)? Is there anyone with you?" Your mom asked from the garden.

"Gosh mom, you can hear me?? Okay but no, I'm just talking to myself." I shouted.

Their album, Love Yourself 'Answer' will also release next week, as announced on Twitter.

"AAAHHH!!" You buried your face on the pillow.

I am broke. I need money. For the love of BTS. You thought again.

You turn the television on before going to the kitchen to get snacks.

"BTS on their way to America for their appearance on the Ellen Show!"

You spit your drink as you wipe your mouth. You were shocked. You immediately checked Twitter again to see the latest news about them.

"They're going to the Ellen Show????" You shouted. Hopefully the neighbors won't hear you.

You layed on the sofa and held your phone. You looked up and said, "They deserve it."

Your mom finally went inside because the rain showed up. She walked towards you and patted your head. She went straightly to her room.

You closed your eyes for a bit to think about BTS. Again, cause why not?

But your phone vibrated, so you opened your phone. Jimin is calling. You fangirled once again and clicked the green call button.

"Omg Jimin-ieeee!!!!" You squealed.

"(Y/N)? What happened to you?" He asked.

"Just fangirling because you called me!"

"Aish, I just want to ask if your parents are there." He chuckled softly and you heard it, so you smiled because it was cute.

"Yeah they're here. Wanna talk to them?"

"Ani. I also just want to make sure that you're fine with them."

"Are they going to do something to me??"

"Ani, ani. It's not actually safe there because of the rain. It's getting stronger." He coughed.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. But really, be safe there. Stay indoors."

"Thanks for being concerned."

"Anything for my cousin."

"Where are you now by the way?" You asked as you stood up and went to your room.

"Oh, we just landed in Spain. Just stopping by for a bit."

"Hey, be safe too."

"Will always be. Now, I have to go, talk to you another time?"

"Sure!!!"

"Bye." He ended the call.

You threw your phone at the bed at sat at the floor to do nothing.

"My life isn't complete without Bangtan." You told yourself.

You closed your eyes again and went to dreamland..

-----

Eyo. Since we have no class tomorrow hehe (thanks to the principal because it's her birthday)

Here it is.

Btw thanks for reading guys huhu #1 on jjkxreader HOLAAA