• Chapter 18 •

Your POV

Since you're bored and Jungkook hasn't replied yet, you came to the park and roamed there. Only a few people are currently visiting the park and you can recognize some persons while walking.

Two days have passed.

will he ever reply back or not... you thought.

You understand that BTS is busy, but you feel alone without them. They haven't tweeted for a while. It means something.

Maybe they're out there promoting their song, maybe they're hanging out with other people or maybe they're on a trip somewhere.

Your feet feel numb already and it hurts. You find an empty bench near the pond and walk towards it.

You're sitting at an empty bench. Some say that every bench has a story.

"Hmm, what will be the story this time?" You asked yourself.

You only hear birds chirping and the flow of the water, because no one's there and you just can't talk to yourself. Maybe a person will see you and suddenly ask why are you talking to yourself.

"I'll just jam to some songs."

You unlocked your phone and pressed the music app. You chose Fake Love by BTS.

Later on, you started to dance it, afyer all, you're alone.

I'm so sick of this fake love..
Fake love..
Fake love..
I'm so sorry but it's fake love..
Fake love..
Fake love..

A few seconds later, you saw lots of people going to the open grounds. You're getting curious so you went there to take a look on what's happening.

Then, not more than thousands of people are currently singing DNA. Looks like there is a concert here.

You arrived at the middle part of the open grounds. Yes, there is a mini concert. BTS, Seventeen, Got7, Blackpink and Twice will be performing.

Suddenly, a guy with a jacket dragged you to the backstage. You can't shout because his hands were covering your mouth.

When you arrived backstage, the guards greeted you kindly. There are rooms for every idol and maybe they're preparing for the show later.

Twice is inside, Got7 is inside too, Blackpink isn't here yet, and Seventeen is still at their van. Thanks to the crew, you know where they are.

"How about BTS?" You asked the lady.

"There they are. They are the last group to perform." She pointed at the seven boys.

"Thank you!" You bowed and left her.

You ran towards them and they saw you. Everyone except Jungkook waved at you. What's with him?

"Oh my gosh, that's why you guys aren't active." You said.

"Yeah, sorry about that, but now, we're here." Namjoon said.

"How did you know that we were here?" Suga asked.

"Hyung, isn't it obvious? Of course the crew would announce everybody that we have a mini concert here." Jimin punched Suga lightly. 

"Right, but did she know that we have a concert here?" Suga asked again, now, he's fixing his

"You guys can ask me though." You said seriously.

"Okay, did you know that we were here all along?" Taehyung said loudly.

"Taetae, seriously. what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?" J-Hope asked.

"Because Jin hyung stole my food." Taehyung pouted.

All of you laughed. He's acting like a child again.

"Aye, I'll give you food later, Taehyung oppa. But I am not informed that you are performing today." You said.

"It's because I told the crew to not tell you." Jungkook said.

"WHAT??" They all asked in unison.

You were shocked and felt a little bit sad. You had a few tears running down and wiped it qyickly.

"Is that so? Okay then, I better go now." You started running towards the exit and called a taxi.

The other guys tried to stop you but it's too late, the taxi is already here.

"So, this is my story." You whispered.

•••••

Heyyy I'm finally back!!

Sorry this is a short chapter. I had to reread the other chapters because I feel lost already HAHAHAHH

But yeah, here u go~

P.S I DON'T LOVE SCHOOL PROJECTS BUT I LOVE THE SCHOOL