• Chapter 16 •

Your POV

You feel exhausted after shopping with your parents. Your parents decided to eat at a restaurant first because all of you are tired and hungry.

"Good afternoon. Table for?" An employee asked, holding a menu.

"Three please." Your mom said.

"Okay, please sit there." The employee pointed at the seats.

She gave you the menu and it showed lots of food. You stared at the dessert section but your mom said that you should save the best for last. You turned the page backwards and you chose to eat crispy mandu.

The employee took out a piece of paper and listed our orders. She smiled and walked away.

"Gosh, I am so hungry." Your dad buried his face to his hands.

"It's okay. It will be served after ten minutes." Your mom patted his back.

You take out your phone and pressed messages. There is one unread message from your childhood friend, Baron.

Kim Barooon: (Y/N), do you have plans later? I miss you lol.

You smirked and typed...

You: actually, I do have plans, but I miss you too.

He suddenly chatted you at this hour. Maybe he's bored. You put your phone down and looked outside.

You were smiling but your smile faded when you saw another familiar person leaning at the wall. It's a guy again.

"Who is that?" You blinked five times, making sure that you're not dreaming.

The person started walking towards the window. You look at your parents and they raised their eyebrows.

"What's with the face, (Y/N)? Is something wrong?" Your dad asked.

You shook your head and peeked outside again. There's a window so you're a little bit safe.

He's gone. Phew.

After a few seconds, the employee came back with the food. You took your plate and bowed to the employee as a sign of thanks.

*knock* *knock*

The three of you looked outside and see the familiar person near you, smiling.

"Oh. It's just Taehyung." You mumbled.

"Will you look at that, it's your bestfriend!" Your mom pointed at Taehyung and waved.

You saw Taehyung going to the right and you heard the employees greet him. So he went inside...

"Well good afternoon Taehyung! What brings you here?" Your mom smiled at him.

"Oh I was just roaming around and I saw (Y/N), so I went here." He showed his smile again.

You ignored them and start eating your favorite dish. You hum a song from BTS while eating.

Taehyung noticed that you were humming so he asked,

"Spring Day?"

You nodded and stopped humming. Your dad motioned him to sit beside you so he followed him. Now, you're sitting beside him.

"What do you want, oppa?" You asked coldly.

No one will notice your cold attitude anyways. He's a famous person but you're not prohibited to act cold to him.

"Stop calling me oppa, and I want to talk to you." He whispered.

"Pssh. Sorry, I can't talk while my mouth is full."