• Chapter 29 •

Jungkook's POV

"That was so embarrassing." I recall the scenario earlier during the show.

Yep, all of the events today are done and we can finally rest. We're still at the backstage, watching the show while waiting for the vans to arrive.

"Hahaha! You almost fell!" Namjoon hyung pointed at Hoseok hyung.

"I'm not the only one who fell!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed, covering the tv in front of us.

I was totally shocked because of her prank to us. Suga, Taehyung, and Jin didn't get scared or whatsoever. They just flinched.

They all looked at me afterwards.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

They burst into laughter. They're supportive, sooo supportive.

"Army still loves you even though you-" Jin hyung didn't continue his sentence because he's now crying with laughter.

"Ugh, fine, thanks hyungs." I chuckled.

"HELLO? HEYYY!" Taehyung shouted.

Now, they're looking at him. I wonder why he shouted.

"Shhh. Why did you shout?" Jimin asked.

"Because she's not answering me!" He said while showing Jimin his phone.

"Ah I see, just end the call."

"But I want to talk to her."

"Ani. Do that later, let's make fun of Jungkook."

I automatically looked at Jimin hyung's eyes. I show my 'I am watching you' stare.

Taehyung dragged me into a random room and locked the door.

"Did you just tell (Y/N) not to talk to me?" He whisper-shouted.

"What? No!" I put my hands to my pockets.

"Tell me why she's not noticing me." He got even more serious.

I don't really know what's happening to him these days. Maybe he has his period? Just kidding.

He got very weird since I admitted to (Y/N). I don't want another fight to happen. It started because of me again.

"I have no idea hyung. I didn't talk to her earlier, except when, you know." I said.

"Ugh. Jungkook, please. You know what I want. I'll give you what you want."

"I want (Y/N)." I said confidently.

"I got her first." He defended himself.

"I admitted to her first."

"I don't have a crush on her."

"Then why are you acting like a protective boyfriend to her?" I shouted.

He didn't reply. Looks like he really has a crush on her. I can feel it.

"Let me correct that, protective best friend." He massaged his forehead.

I was going to say something when the door was unlocked by our leader, Namjoon.

He went between the two of us and faced Taehyung.

"Stop, please. We were supposed to have fun here, but look what you've done." He slow clapped. Maybe he's mad.

I can't believe that this is happening in real life. I don't wanna fight with my hyung again.

"Arasso, hyung." Taehyung looked down.

We can hear loud footsteps. He's here.

"Hold on, issue again?" Our manager crossed his arms.

"Aniyo, it's not a big deal, hyung." Namjoon told him.

"Let's go. You need to rest." He said and we followed him towards the exit.

All of us said our goodbyes to the crew. I heard people shouting our names already from the outside. Guess they really want to see us, hm.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook!"

The seven of us shouted with them once we were already outside the venue, "BTS!"

and of course, there are large banners of bts memes again. I chuckled.

A fanboy tried to go through the barriers but thankfully a guard showed up and pulled him. It's for their safety.

I turned around as I heard (Y/N)'s name. I just heard someone say her name.

I went towards a fan and asked if she's the one who shouted (Y/N)'s name. She shook her head.

"I think it's that boy there." She pointed at the boy with a face mask.

I'm tempted to ask him if he knows (Y/N). What? Curiosity just hit me.

"Jungkook! Ya! We're going!" Jin shouted.

I pretended that I didn't hear him. I walked towards the boy and he removed his face mask.

"Excuse me? Is it you?" I asked peacefully, still in english.

"Yeah Jungkook, why?" He smiled.

"Why did you say her name though?" I asked again. He looks familiar...

"Ah, to get your attention. (Y/N) misses you, don't you know that?" He smirked now.

"Wait what? How'd you know th--" I wasn't able to finish when Hobi hyung pulled me towards the van and waved at the fans.

He immediately closed the door.

Maybe he's the youtuber guy? Her best friend? I have no idea, but he really looks familiar.

He had a haircut though, lol.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Suga noticed me.

"Uhh..." I scratched my neck.

"One reason, (Y/N). Hahaha." Jimin said.

When will they stop??