• Chapter 14 •

Jungkook's POV

You: (Y/N), meet me later at the cafe, I have something to tell you.. ♡

sent.

"Why did you randomly text her?" The older member, Jin hyung asked.

As soon as Jin asked, Jimin ran towards us and he snatched my phone.

"Ooohh, looks like our maknae has another date today!" He exclaimed, typing something on my phone.

"Hyung, no, I'm just going to tell her about our comeback soon." I shook my head and get my phone back.

I just asked her to meet me at the cafe again, because I'm too excited to tell her about our new songs. I know it's supposed to be a surprise for our fans but I am just too excited. She's the first fan to know anyways.

"Well, you put so many hearts on the text." Jimin hyung winked at me and he went to his room immediately.

"What?" I asked dumbfoundedly, checking my phone to see the text.

You: 😍😍😍😘😘😘❤❤❤

"Oh no, well, she's just a fan. It's okay to send many hearts to a fan, right?" I mumbled.

If she agrees to meet me, I'm off then. But if not, I'll have to practice dancing again. The choreo is not that hard.

Well, there's a part where I'll kinda show my abs. Not the whole part, just a small part of it. The choreographer sure knows how to amaze fans.

"Guess what? We're going to America next week!" Namjoon hyung said excitedly.

He raised his hand up for a high five, but no one high fived him, so he just smiled and clapped.

Hobi hyung noticed that no one did the high five to him so he laughed silently. Taehyung nudged him since he also noticed it.

"Really? So we're attending shows? Like award shows and tv shows?" Taehyung joined in as he sat beside me.

Namjoon hyung nodded and he told everyone to go to the practice room.

We're nominated for Top Social Artist Award at the Billboard Music Awards, for the second time. I hope that we win again this time.

I felt something vibrated, it's just my phone. I don't want to turn the volume up because of my hyungs. It might disturb them or they might tease me again.

(Y/N): I want to, but I can't. My dad wants me to go shopping with him... mianhae... :(

So I guess I have to attend the dance practice. My hyungs, except Jimin, are already at the practice room.

The door of Jimin's room is locked so I knocked several times. No response. What is he even doing?

"Hyung? Let's go!" I shouted.

He finally opened the door. He's wearing a cap, face mask, black jacket, jeans and sneakers.

"Why are you dressed like you're meeting your girlfriend?" I laughed.