• Chapter 26 •

Jungkook's POV

It's already 8 am here and I'm still sleepy. What do you expect? I barely slept, but I need to wake up, for (Y/N)'s sake. I want to be the first person to greet her a good morning.

As I stretch my arms to reach my phone at the desk, I accidentally touched my small alarm clock and it rang so loud.

Good thing no one was disturbed.

I jumped out of the bed and fixed my bed since it's not really that messy, just to help the cleaners in this hotel.

I clicked on (Y/N)'s number and smiled. I called her and sat at the couch near the window to see the view.

Two calls, still no answer.

and I just realized.

We have a different time zone.

I put my phone back down at the table and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

...

Just in time, I think Namjoon hyung knocked on the door ten times already.

Since my shoes are missing, I'll just have to rest for a few minutes cause I'm too lazy today.

As I lay down for a nap, there was a loud knock.

"JUNGKOOK! LET'S GO NOW! JIN HYUNG IS A LITTLE BIT ANGRY!" Jimin hyung shouted.

Aish.. I think I should leave now, huh? One last check in the mirror so that I'll be good.

"All done!!" I said as I open the door to see Jimin and Namjoon standing in front of me.

"Heeeey." I fake smiled.

"Yah, you're late again." Namjoon hyung said.

I apologized and we went to the elevator quickly. There was an awkward silence but I can feel that the two are doing hand signs to communicate with each other.

Great, what's their plan now?

The elevator door opened and we waited at the lobby for a few minutes. The others are nowhere to be found.

I tried to call our manager but the girl always says that it can't be reached.

"What took you guys so long?" Jin hyung suddenly asked and all of us were shocked.

"Where have you been?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"The candy store!" Jin pointed at the store near us and Taehyung hyung was there too, waving at us.

Jimin held my arm as he dragged me into the candy store.

"Hey kook, you might want to show this to (Y/N), she loves gummy bears." Taehyung showed me a container full of gummy bears.

I took a picture of it and immediately sent it to (Y/N). I hope she'll see it.

My phone beeped once again. Finally, she's online. I wonder what time it is there?

(Y/N): Omg!!! Where did you get that?

Jungkook (You): the candy store at our hotel. Want some?

(Y/N): nah it's fine oppa, you should eat it with the others, I swear! It's delicious!"

I smiled upon seeing her reply.

"Hyung, let's eat this." I gave Taehyung the container.

"What? We should buy it first! No, I mean, you buy it!" He gave it back to me.

"Aw, please? (Y/N) said it is delicious.."

"Oooh, (Y/N) again huh?" Jimin smirked.

"Smirking, again hyung?"

Jin went towards us and said, "ya, just date her already!"

"But you're taken, Jungkook, right?" Jimin apologetically said.

-----

Yo sorry for the short and very laaaaate update.

atleast I posted a chapter this month hehehe.

Listen to waste it on me!!!!