• Chapter 28 •

Jungkook's POV

BBMAs, done.
Next stop, The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

I had fun at the BBMAs, just to mention that we performed Fake Love. Some fans were there too, holding their army bombs.

I hope (Y/N) was there to support me-- I mean us, and I also hope that she'll come to the next show, but it's impossible cause she's at Korea right now.

I feel so disappointed because of the rumors that I'm dating someone that I don't even know.

Fine. I admit, I was with my cousin.

"What's up Kook?" Suga hyung patted my shoulder, for sure he noticed me staring at myself in the mirror.

"Nothing much, hyung. I just love my face so much." I winked at him. He did an "ew" face.

"Seriously? My face is even cuter." He pinched his cheeks.

"Aish, for your information, I'm worldwide handsome." Jin hyung said while fixing his hair.

"wait but why are you here in my room?" I asked the two of them. They looked at each other.

"because Hoseok and Taehyung is in my room, and they're so noisy!" Suga groaned.

"my reason is because my room stinks." Jin said.

I told them to get out of my room because I'm still getting ready for the show later. The worst part is, I still haven't taken a shower.

Now that I'm alone, I remembered (Y/N) again.

I'm assuming that she cried the time I called her. I just want her to know that I'm not lying. I won't lie to her. Why would I do that to the person I like?

I ruffled my hair and sit beside the window, to admire the view again. I think that this is one of my habits; to look at the view while I'm thinking about someone.

*knock* *knock*

"Psst. Open the door." Someone whispered.

"Who's there?" I walked towards the door.

"It's me, Taehyung." He knocked once again.

"Okay, hold on." I opened the door and once he entered, I immediately hid inside the closet.

"KOOK JUST COME OUT ALREADY THIS IS URGENT!!" He yelled.

I tried to be quiet but I failed, I was so laughing so hard and he found me. Tada.

"What do you want then?" I asked while struggling to get out.

He helped me get out by pulling me then the both of us fell. You know, the scenes from movies when a girl is on top of the guy because she "accidentally" fell. That is happening right now.

I'm on top of him and it's so awkward. We stared at each other for like, five seconds, then we stood up quickly and pretended like nothing happened.

(A/N: vkook lol sorry i just like them)

"Just like movies, psh." He said and  crossed his arms.

"Answer my question." I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Oh, (Y/N) asked me about the name of your girlfriend. Sooo, what's her name?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Ugh, I told you, those are rumors. The girl that was with me, is my cousin. Stop assuming, just wait for my answer will ya??" I sat down to keep myself calm.

"Alright. Let's just tell our manager to clarify this." He patted my back.

"Gomawoyo hyung."

"To be honest, (Y/N)'s listening. We're still calling." He laughed.

"Does that mean.." I pointed at his pocket.

"Yup. She heard everything." He took out his phone and showed it to me.

I held my hair tightly because I'm so embarrassed, somehow. I did tell the truth but the part when hyung and I fell, that was the embarrassing part, good thing it was just a call, not a video chat.

"Annyeong, oppa!" She said.

"Bogoshipda." I whispered.

"Same here. I miss you too." (Y/N) said, finally.

"Hey (Y/N), Kook's blushing because of you." Taehyung laughed again.

It's true though.

"Yah, you were blushing when we fell!" Comeback is real.

"No I didn't!" He shook his head.

"I saw it!" I pointed at his cheeks.

"Of course, because you have eyes!" He laughed harder this time. I remembered this part. Well done, hyung.

"Whatever." I said coldly.

"Kookie, Taetae, I have to go now, talk to you later?" (Y/N) said from the phone.

Oh no, she's going to leave soon. I want to tell her a proper goodbye which includes an 'I love you' but Taehyung hyung is here. He'll tease me for sure.

"Bye! Stay safe!" He said.

"You too."

"Saranghaeyo (Y/N)!" I told her but it was too late, Taehyung already ended the call.

Now I feel more embarrassed. He's staring at me. What do I do?

"So you love her now huh?" He leaned on the wall.

"Uhh, maybe?"

"You're not sure?" He walked towards me.

"I'm not." I crossed my arms and he's not stopping.

"Well then, let me treat her better." He said.

"What do you mean, hyung?" I asked, I don't know what he's talking about.

"(Y/N) doesn't need a boyfriend, and like I said, I'll treat her better than anyone can even do that, and I'll be her favorite." He said seriously with his low voice.

"Oh hyung, don't tell me that we'll--"

"I'm not fighting with you, I miss her so much, Jungkook. Just please let me be with her, I've been waiting to meet her for years. YEARS." He sat down next to me.

"I'll think about that, but for now, let's get ready for later." We both stood up and he left my room.

If he has feelings for (Y/N), I think she will only consider him as a friend. How about me? Weeelll,

I already admitted to her. It would've been better if I told her personally but nah, it's done.

Now, I don't know our relationship. We're still friends, I think.

I'll just wait for her answer...