• Chapter 31 •

Your POV

They're coming back. You're already at the airport, waiting for them to arrive. For sure, you're not the only one waiting. Paparazzis are everywhere. You took out your camera to pretend that you're a part of them.

People have been bumping you for the last thirty minutes. They have no idea.

Even though they don't have a dating ban anymore, you decided to keep this relationship a secret. You don't want to hear issues everywhere.

Multiple guards have scattered. You tip-toed so that you can see what's happening. Maybe they're here now.

You raise your camera and took a few shots of them. All of the shots were good but you were surprised when you saw your shot of Jungkook.

 All of the shots were good but you were surprised when you saw your shot of Jungkook

(PCTTO)

Is he okay? You mumbled.

You immediately waved at Taehyung once you caught him looking at you

You immediately waved at Taehyung once you caught him looking at you. He looked down and followed his members.

You lowered your hand because of embarassment. He didn't even waved back or smiled.

Are they in a good mood?

You ran towards the place where they will leave the airport. Get it?

The vans.

Of course, many people are there and you can't get past them because it's too crowded.

You found a way to get out, and that is by the help of that one bodyguard who always pulls you just to meet Bangtan.

"Kamsa." You bowed to him and the both of you follow the seven.

Is this the right thing to do?

J-Hope turned to his back for a few seconds and he saw you. He removed his mask and smiled. You slightly waved. He looked at the front again and put his mask back.

At least someone noticed me, and smiled.

Unlike someone. Pshh.

They're already at the area and looks like their manager is explaining a few things to them which you cannot understand because he's fast.

"Where are they going, sir?" You asked the bodyguard.

"Miss, don't call me sir, just call me Minho, and I think they're going back to the bighit building." He said.

"Ah I see, they just arrived, can't they rest at their dorms already?" You complained.

"Ani. They have a meeting with, you know, hitman bangggg~" He chuckled.

All of them have gotten inside the vans except for someone. Maybe Jungkook?

Minho pulled you towards the elevator. A man is there too.

Don't tell me, that's Jungkook.

"Why. Do. You. Always. Pull. Me. Everytime. BTS. Is. Here??????" You asked calmly. *insert sarcasm*

The man removed his face mask and hugged you.

"Excuse me? I didn't even saw your face after you removed your mask!" You tried to push him, but his grip was hard.

"Shh, it's me." A soft voice said.

It's him.

"Jungkook?" You smiled and rested your chin on his shoulder.

"What? No! It's me, Jimin!" He stopped the hug and laughed.

"I thought this was going to be an emotional moment again but meh, I missed you!!" You jumped.

"Yah, don't jump, this is an elevator, something might happen!" He scolded  you. Ouch.

"Mianhe..."

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the van?"

"WHAT???" He ruffled his hair.

"Sir, they're actually in the vans now..." Minho said.

"OHNO. I NEED TO GO!" He exclaimed and pressed the 3rd floor button many times.

Why 3rd floor though??

"Chill. Maybe they're waiting for you." You held his shoulder.

"Okay, but... someone is waiting for you."

The elevator door opened and....

"Annyeong, (Y/N)."

-----

I'm finally back, yey!