• Chapter 36 •

Your POV

After hours practicing on the dance room, you finally bid your goodbyes to the dance instructor.

This is your second to the last dance session, and you're not planning to extend your stay here, cause of the break up thing... and the instructors are close with the members.

You pick up your backpack on the floor and put both arms through the shoulder straps of the bag. You thank the instructor again as he handed you a bottle of water for you to bring on your way home.

Once you left the building, you looked at the sky to only see that it was raining so you opened the top portion of your umbrella and put it above your head. You also tried to call for a cab but unluckily, no cabs stopped by, so you've decided to walk home.

While walking, you put your right hand forward as you feel every drop of the rain. You pass by the buildings and the quiet surroundings, which is unusual in this time of the day. People are often outside, playing in the rain. But now? Everyone's inside their homes.

People say that rain affects your mood. It really does. Being sad on rainy days is common though, you're not the only one feeling it.

You suddenly thought of what Jungkook told you two days ago.

"Let's stop this, (Y/N)."

"Yeah right, it's really impossible to date your favorite idol." you mumbled as you kick a water puddle.

5:30 pm... the clock says.

Guess your mom's gonna be mad at you for arriving home late. Well, your dad doesn't care what time you'll come home, as long as you're happy and safe, it's fine.

The rain started to get heavy by this time. Thankfully there was a wooden hut on a park nearby and you stayed there until the rain stops.

You texted your mom that you'll arrive late due to the heavy rain, but she left it on seen. You sighed. While scrolling through your messages, a notification on the top area of the phone popped out. You pressed it and it opened your chatbox with Taehyung.

Taehyung

Taehyung
hey (y/n), whatcha doing?

You
chilling outside

You
why the sudden text tho?

Taehyung
i'm just concerned.

Taehyung
because i know what happened..

Taehyung
but hey, you okay?

You
Never been better.

Taehyung
aish, don't lie to me.

You
I really am.

You
I'm not lying to you, dummy

Taehyung
if you need someone to talk to,

Taehyung
you know i'm always here for you, right?

You
yeah but in the meantime i want some time alone

Taehyung
but you're not alone today.

You
What do you mean?