• Chapter 19 •

Jungkook's POV

The mini concert has ended. That was fast, I didn't notice that it's already midnight.

"Good job guys!" Our manager raised his hand for a high five.

"I can't believe that we performed for thirty minutes." J-Hope said.

Taehyung suddenly pulled me towards the small tent. Bambam and Mingyu were inside too. I wonder why.

"Explain what happened earlier to one of your fans?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

Bambam and Mingyu are only using their phones, but they're secretly glaring at us.

"Nothing happened. Our fans enjoyed, right?" I said.

"What is happening here? and why are you guys here anyways?" Mingyu stood up and put his phone back to his pocket.

"If you need privacy, just tell us and we'll go outside." Bambam also stood up.

"Sure." Taehyung gave me a chair and I sat.

Bambam and Mingyu left the tent. So it's only the two of us, huh.

Is this about (Y/N) again? Of all the fans out there, why her? They're shipping me with her but the problem is, I am not in love with someone.

"Why did you do that to her?" Taehyung said.

"I don't even know why, I was in a bad mood earlier, hyung." I put my hands in my head.

"What's your problem again?" He patted my back.

"Nothing... I don't know what happened." I stood up and left.

All of them are inside their tents while I'm here outside. I saw a light flashing by, so I decided to walk towards it.

It's a lost phone in a bench. This is not stealing but, I unlocked it and saw a video of...

(Y/N) dancing to Fake Love.

She left her phone here. How come she didn't notice that? Now I have to give it back to her, cause this is not considered stealing. I might go to jail if I do that tho.

I'm tempted to look at the other photos but since it's privacy, I clicked the home button. The home wallpaper is a picture of me when we first met.

I remember myself pretending that I don't see her taking a photo of me. I was so happy that time. So happy being with a fan.

Like I said, it's just a fan-idol kind of date. She's so lucky.

"Ah Jungkook! Let's go!" Jin hyung shouted and waved at me.

"I'm bringing you with me." I told the phone. so weird.

I ran towards the van and sat next to Suga hyung who is currently sleeping, again. Well, it's already midnight so we need to sleep.

"All here?" The driver asked and counted us in.

"Ani. Taehyung isn't here." Our manager said.

(Y/N)'s phone beeped. I unlocked it again and saw a text from Taehyung hyung..

"Are you home? I'm coming there. If you're curious why I know where your house is, don't worry. Your other friend told me ;) "

Oh geez.

"You guys go home. I'll follow." I went down the car and ran.

"I'm coming with you!" Jimin hyung said and ran too. Sigh.

I need to apologize.