• Chapter 15 •

Your POV

Jungkookie: 😍😍😍😗😗😗❤❤❤

You squealed with delight as you plopped down to your bed, staring at Jungkook's message.

You kept thinking about choosing your bias in Bangtan. It's really hard to choose because you love everyone. Your choices are: Jungkook, Taehyung or Jimin. The maknae line.

You stand up and leave your room to eat snacks. Your parents waved at you as you went down the stairs. Reaching your hands up, you stretched your arms and sigh in relief.

"Are we going now?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"After you take a bath, sweetie." You smelled your shirt upon hearing his reply.

"Okay, be right back!" You ran towards the room to get your clothes.

Once your closet is already in front of you, your phone beeped three times, which means three new unseen notifications.

You released your grip from the closet door and made your way to the bed to check your phone.

mintyjeonie: psst, (Y/N).

mintyjeonie: Jimin wants to see you, right now.

mintyjeonie: at the cafe. I'm serious. Lol.

"Huh? Why does he want to see me?" You mumbled and pouted because you can't go, but deep inside, you really want to go.

You go to the stairs to call dad and ask him if you can meet someone you know and love.

"Who are you going to meet, young lady?" He shouted.

Not with the 'young lady' nicknames again. It annoys you.

"A guy named Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook!" You exclaimed.

"What? Okay okay, Park. Jimin?"

"Yeah."

"So you figured it out?"

"What do you mean, appa?"

"He's your cousin."

"Jinjja? He wants to see me though."

"Okay go and meet Jimin only, but be back after ten minutes cause we're going shopping." He looked down again to text someone on his phone.

First, Jungkook wants to meet you, but your dad didn't allow you to meet him. Of course, as a good girl, you follow his orders. So you'll meet Jimin at the cafe.

After choosing an outfit, you rapidly went to the bathroom to take a bath, not wanting for Jimin to wait.

-----

At last, you arrived at the cafe again. Fans and guards are gathered outside while the cafe is a little bit empty.

"Omo! Annyeong!"

You gasp as you saw Jimin sitting near the window. He saw you and invited you to join him.

You hugged him tightly. You accidentally blushed when he hugged you back. You thought that Jimin will be your bias this day.

"Go, sit." He pulled the chair gently and you sat down.

"Thank you, oppa."

Someone coughed after you thanked Jimin. Not a real cough, just a fake one. You glared at the person near the corner. You had eye contact with him but you can't recognize the person because he's wearing shades and a face mask.

Maybe it's an idol. You thought.

"I thought you will dye your hair to pink?" You stared at his hair.