fifteen

"have you seen it?" dallas said quietly, leading phil into his apartment.

up to this moment, phil had never seen dallas so serious. dally had dropped by phil's place, demanding that he needed phil to come stay with him for an hour or two.

"seen what, man?!" phil yelled, jokingly punching dally's arm lightly.

phil was shoved through dallas's front door, and the door was slammed behind him.

"you haven't seen it then." dallas said grimly, pulling his phone from the pocket of his black jeans.

phil watched as dally furiously scrolled through his snapchat stories, until he found the one he was looking for. phil began to grow a little antsy and worried, watching dallas click through to find the right snap.

"here." dallas stated softly. he extended his arm out to phil, handing him his phone. "read, but you may want to sit down."

dear students of east mile high school, i have some information i'd love to share with you...

phil read the first line, looking up at dally suspiciously.

we all know the biggest mistake of our school, dan howell, and we all know that no one would ever be caught dead anywhere near him....

he swallowed nervously, stumbling to sit down next to dallas on the couch.

but we are wrong. there is someone out there dumb enough to love him....our very own phil lester. that's right, the pink that we all know and love is really corrupt. he and dan hang out everyday after school. they've spent christmas together, they've stayed at each other's houses, and they've even kissed....

his eyes started to sting, making the words on the screen grow blurry. he wanted to throw dally's phone into a wall.

so i suggest that anyone terrible to dan should be just as awful to phil. emhs had one major fuck up, but now we have two. you all may continue on with your life. do with this information what you may. with a new found hatred for two certain people, michael garrett.

dallas placed a stern hand on phil's shoulder, not knowing what kind of havoc phil would reek after what he just read. phil handed dallas his phone slowly, standing up and walking into dally's room. dallas didn't question it, he let phil go on with his grieving.

as soon as the door closed phil began to bawl like a newborn child. he hiccuped and sobbed and cried with his back against the door. then, he stood up and wiped his face off, flinging himself onto the bed. he grabbed two pillows, shoving his face into them and screaming as his body withered around angrily.

"why!" phil screamed, punching into the bed furiously.

it was over. he and dan would be done. everyone would get in between them and he'd lose the only thing he ever deemed important in his life. he would be alone again, and tormented just as awfully as dan was. he would be ruined, and he'd be broken.

for the past two weeks, michael had left phil and dan alone. he didn't bother them at all, and phil had stupidly hoped that maybe whatever michael was planning, was over.

his phone began to buzz frantically in his back pocket. it was either dan, trying to comfort, or people from the school trying to ruin.

knock

very softly.

knock

knock

"p-phil?" dally said tenderly, opening the door with the upmost caution. "it's-it's really okay."