Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Oh my God no more bed time stories.” Dylan said, standing up from his youngest brother’s bed. “Go to sleep.”

“Goodnight Dylan. Goodnight Sam.” Noah said.

“Night.” Jake said from the other side of the room.

Dylan sighed and took my hand, leading me out of the room. I loved his house. On the first floor there was the kitchen/dining room. The living room was essentially the playroom, and there was Rob’s office. Upstairs there was the master bedroom, a bedroom for Noah, Jake, and Freddie, and a room for Dylan and the twins. Apparently The twins used to be with the younger kids and Dylan shared a room with his other brothers, but when they left, the rooms changed around.

“My room’s nothing compared to yours...” Dylan said awkward as he showed me into a room.

“I like it.” I smiled, looking around. There were pictures and posters up on the walls, and it looked like 3 guys lived in here.

“That’s the twins bunk, and my bed’s over there.” Dylan said, pointing to the twin bed in the corner.

“Fancy.” I giggled. “Did I ever give you a tour of my house?” I asked, sitting down on his bed.

“Nope.” Dylan said, shutting the door behind him as he walked in. I just nodded, smiling as he laid down on his back next to me.

“Do we have practice tomorrow?” He asked as I laid down against his arm.

“Nope. We have this weekend off.” I grinned, turning to look at him.

“Yay.” He said softly.

“So how about that kiss now?” I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. Dylan smiled and I leaned forwards to press my lips against his. His hands were on my waist, and he pulled me closer. I felt his tongue against mine, and I pulled lightly on his hair.

“Open door!” Rob called up the stairs. Dylan groaned and pulled away from me. He walked over to his door and opened it up.

“Sorry!” He called down the stairs, then walked back to my with the door still open. I laughed, sitting up.

“Want to go back to my place? Watch some TV?” I asked, standing up and putting my hands on his waist, pressing my body against his.

“Of course.” Dylan said. He grabbed his keys off of the table next to his bed and followed me downstairs.

“We’re going to go to Sam’s now.” Dylan said to his parents, who were in the family room watching TV with his other three brothers.

“Alright be home by 11, or call us if you’re spending the night.” Kate said. Dylan raised his eyebrows.

“I can do that?” He asked.

“As long as your careful.” Rob said.

“Oh God. Dad no. Just. No.” Dylan said, shaking his head.

“But yes, I trust Sam, you can spend the night there if you want.” Kate smiled.

Dylan looked at me, and I looked at him.

“Sleepover!” We cheered.

“I’ll be right back.” He said, then ran up the stairs. I laughed and looked at Kate.

“Thanks.” I smiled. Dylan came running down the stairs later with a plastic bag in his hand.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Sweatpants and a t-shirt.” He grinned.

“In a plastic bag?” I asked.

“Yep.”