1

I have finally made it to Los Angeles in my matte black lambo and red inside.
I walked out and saw not one person recognized me, which was good I went to the nearest hotel and booked it that night.

It's now morning and I start my journey to my future...

I stopped at the near fast food place and walked in and ordered and walked out to a group of men around my car
"Aye! What the fuck!" They all froze and looked at me "don't fucking touch" I slap their hands and they back away
"Sorry ma'am" a blonde says "ew don't call me that, the name is Aella I'm new what about y'all" I say acknowledging them "I'm Jake that's Chance and that there is Anthony we live here" the blonde says "nice, well I let y'all do your thing" "alright" they leave but the brunette stays "whatcha need?" "A number" he responds with "cute, toss the phone" he hands it and I put my number in as 'Aella🖤' and hand it back. He walks away and I drive off to an apartment place, I just needed something cheap.

I got to an apartment place and walk to the front desk "hello I need an apartment" I say to the lady up front
"What is your name"she asked "Aella Quincy"I stated "sign here and here"
I did and I had a roof over my head now. I walk up to it and it's not that bad I didn't pay much for it anyway
I just have to dust sweep and mop.
I grab my duffle bag from my car and bring it up and grab leggings and a leather jacket and change then grab my phone and head out to my car.

I made it to target and I buy things I really need and head back home to clean up.

I've finished and I see a text on my phone from Anthony

Hey wanna hang?🤪

I replied with sure and he sent the address and I drove to his place. It was a big white mansion and I knock on the door to see the same brunette open it, "hey Aella"he says with a bright smile showing his dimples. I could probably swim in those if I tried hard enough. We walked in and I see quite a few people. "Hey Tony who's this?" A dirty blonde haired girl asked "this is Aella" he said kinda casually "hey I'm Erika nice to meet you"she said cheerfully "you too" I say with a smile she walks off and Anthony shows me around some and we head upstairs to see the same golden brown haired boy known as Chance "hey bro" Chance said to Anthony "oh and Aella?" He said confused. "Hey babe who's this" a dark haired girl asked Chance "I'm Aella" "I'm Alex nice to meet you, are you a friend of Chance?"she said "umm, we just met today and Anthony invited me so I don't know yet" she laughs.

She sat down and I slow walked around admiring all the art around the house when all of a sudden someone touched my shoulder I whip around and elbow something. I see Anthony "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" "It's okay I'm fine" "no your not, I know your not" I take him to the kitchen and lift his shirt up and I see a dark bruise forming "shit" I say under my breath "what?" He said "I fucked you up" he laughs and I tell him to take his shirt off "damn! Aella!" "I'm sorry" "what the fuck!!" "Stop screaming!" He stops and looks at me
"What?" I say tilting my head. "Nothing" He says casually
I put an ice pack on him and go back upstairs to his room we lay on his bed while talking

Anthony pov
Aella fell asleep, I think I was falling for her.
Tbc...

Aella