21

Anthony pov
Today I am doing a prank on Aella that I'm cheating on her but I'm not actually it's just Chance in a wig.

I grab our camera and get Chance and we head to the store.
"Okay so Chanthions today we are pranking my Bae Aella, it could go two ways, she beats me up or she walks out and runs away." I say "true" Chance adds. We get our things for the prank and head back to the house.

"Okay so chance I need you shirtless and in this wig" I say with a chuckle. "This is so weird" Chance says laughing.

Aella should be here anytime now so we set the cameras up and get into position.

Aella pov
I just got back from shopping and I walk in and place everything down. I start to go upstairs to mine and Tony's room when Jake stops me "Why don't we go downstairs?" He said while turning me around. "No. I wanna go see my boyfriend" I say looking at him serious. "But he's in the shower" he says hesitant "I've fucked him I know what his penis looks like" I say. He lets go and I walk upstairs. Then Erika stops me, "what now?" I say dropping my arms to the side "can you help me with something?" She asks "after I see Tony" I say turning "no! Like now" she said. "Ugh!" I run upstairs and I open the door to see Tony on top of a brunette. "Tony?" I say "Aella! It's not what it looks like!" "What do you mean it's not what it looks like! IT LOOKS JUST WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I walk out and slam the door when tony comes running down and grips my arm "Let go." I say "Stop!" He said yelling at me. I slap him and he grips my waist I kick him in the nuts and I walk back upstairs and see Chance in the room talking to a camera? "Chance?! El stupido!" I say wack him the back of his head. "OW!" "Never do that again or you're loosing your balls!" I yell and walk back down. I go to tony and I se he is standing "how your manhood?" I say smiling. "They hurt" he says "hmm I wonder why" I say laughing and flicking him on the forehead and go and grab my bags and go to mine and Tony's room. I unpack my bags as Tony and Chance walk in holding their camera. "Leave" I told them "awe are you mad?" Tony says kinda serious "lest see how this goes I will kiss Erika and see how you react" I say turning and looking at him. "It will be hot" he says, I wack him again "OW! Stop doing that!" I smirk and leave.

.....

Aella pov
All of team ten were chilling by the fire talking and asking questions. "Would you and Jake ever have kids" Chad asks Erika, "later in life maybe right now no" she said. I lean up against tony and pull the blanket over us two. "Why don't you ask A&A over there if their gonna have kids?" Jake said, then everyone looks at us. "I don't know guys" I said looking at them. "You said you were down to have kids with him before"Erika says. "When?" I say "about two months ago" she says "what?" I say "oh yeah Dave told you to have a kid as the next leader and you said "no, I'm not doing that to Tony."" Chance said. "Is that true" Anthony says. I look up at him and smile "yeah".
He smiles and kisses me then I hear a photo taken. "Oops" chad says and we all laugh. "So this is what life is" I say leaning back on to Anthony's chest looking at the sky. "Yup" everyone says. After that we all enjoy the silence of each other and soon go to bed.

Tbc...

666 words😂