29

Aella pov
Today is the day we go to Disney also it's mine and Tony's 1 year anniversary, coincidence? I got dressed.
And brushed my hair. I go and jump on Tony. "Morning pooks wake up" I say kissing him. He rolls us over and he's on top "Hey baby" he says "you're really hot right now" I say biting my lip, he smirks and leans to kiss me but gets up. "What?! Come on" I say he laughs.
He gets dressed in a matching out fit and we walk downstairs. "Yo if it isn't the best couple in the house" Chad says "what about Jerika" Jake says filming "oh come on we all know Aella and Anthony are instagram goals they always have their fire couple post" chad says "true but what about Liza and David?" He asks "they were YouTube couple goals but they broke up" I say "noooo" Jake says I nod and we go to the kitchen I see Erika and hug her "hey babe" I say "hey babygirl" she says. "Is this a porno?" Chad says, we all laugh and we all get ready for Disney.
We get all our suitcases for the week and pack it in the car. We all hop in the car and me and tony sit all the way in the back. Jake films insta stories so I get wild "AYEE GET SILLY GET FREAKY" I yell while sticking my tongue out. Jake laughs until Anthony grabs my neck and licks the side of my face and kisses me, I kiss back and everyone is freaking out "Yoooo Guys send dms of couple names for Aella and Anthony they never had one go" Jake says "that's true we never had one" I say he nods and Erika puts my song on "GIRL YOU GOT ME HOLD UP IM GET SLUTTY, AYYE FUCK ME HUMP ME DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE" I say as I sit up and in a squat position with my arm up. "Ayeee" Erika yells. "Bro our girls are fucking crazy" Jake yells "And I love it!" Tony says as he looks at me, I smile and I kiss him.

We make it to the airport and make it through bag check and everything. Then get on the plane. I'm next to Tony and Jake Erika behind us. Everyone bailed out so now it's just the four of us.
....
We made it to Orlando Florida and rent a car. We get there and sign into the resort. "So it's only one room for us but it's a suite" Jake says "that's fine" we walk up to the room and it's gorgeous. We unpack and get ready, we are going to magic kingdom for the rest of the day today it's 11:30. I got dressed in a mickey shirt and black frayed shorts and grabbed a baseball cap I walk out and I see Erika walk out too "Guys hair down or up?" I ask "down" Tony says right away "okay" I just put the cap on and Erika looks at me "what" I say "can you braid my hair please" she ask I nod and do it she then put her cap on and we head to the busses.

We get to the park and make it inside "Yo you guys trying to ride every roller coaster?" I say they all nod and get hype. This is gonna be awesome...
....

It's now sunset and we were doing pictures in-front of the castle. I was doing pics with Anthony until he let go and went behind me went down on one knee "Aella Quimby Blood, you are the most beautiful kind-hearted person I know. You bring a smile on my face everyday and I want to wake up like that and with you for the rest of my life. Will you do the the honor of marrying me?" He finishes and stands, I nod rapidly wiping my tears as he hugs me. He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me "I love you" I say "love you too" he responds. I hear clapping and awes. I laugh and say thank you to everyone and the four of us walk away "is this the whole reason we're here" I say "kinda but also to have fun" he says I smile and we all go and eat.
...
We're back at the resort and me and tony go to bed and sleep together.
Tbc...