22

Anthony pov
I woke up with Aella next to me I kiss her and she kisses back I smile and we both get up. "What are we doing today?" She asks "wanna vlog and go to random stores" I say she nods and we both get ready. I grab my vlog camera and we were ready to leave until Jake called a Team10 meeting.

Aella pov

"Guys Chance and Nick have decided to leave Team10" Jake says "WHAT?!" I say with tears in my eyes. He nods and I just nod and I walk to Chances room and it's empty so is Nicks. I wipe my tears and get in the car.

Tony comes in, "still wanna go out?" He asks I nod and we drive to the grove.

He parked and we walked out of the car, I grabbed his hand and he kissed mine I smile and we walk into stores with him filming. I walk into Victoria secret and Tony stops at the entrance "what are you doing?" I say "I'm not going in there" he tells me shaking his head "you've seen me beaked and fucked me you can go in here" I say as I grab his arm and walk to the bra and underwear section "what about this" tony says walking over to me with a lacy lingerie set with the camera pointing at me "I will wear that if you hold all my bags and pay for it" I tell him. He looks at "okay if I get to pick two sets of lingerie and I pay and hold all you're bags" he says, I nod. He hands me the camera and walks off, I laugh. "Hey guys so Anthony is finding me lingerie cuz he wants me to get some but he's paying" I say as I grab two bras and grab simple underwear. And I go to the cashier. I wait and film Tony walking up with two "what the hell are those?" I ask laughing "sexy wear for fun time" He says smirking at the camera, I whack him and he pay for them and hold the bag as I hold his camera.
"So guys as you can see I'm holding A's bag and you may have also realized this channel is just mine now" he says I nod and we go to H&M.

"So Guys since Anthony is holding my bags and stuff I will be filming" I say as I go to my section and Anthony walks off 'Again'. "What the hell is he doing now" I say as I take the camera and try to find him I see him by cotton tight dresses "what about this babe" he said holder by one up. "Oh hell naw" I say. "Oh hell naw" I hear someone say, I turn around and it's the ace family "yo it's the ace family" Anthony says. I laugh "Anthony and no we are not getting a dress" I say he nods and I roll my eyes "hey fellow Team10 members" Austin says "insult or naw" I say chuckling "no I just heard oh hell naw and I had to see who it was" he said "why no dress" Catherine said "I don't wear dresses" I say "babe wear the dress please" Anthony begs "Fine! Oh my god Anthony your getting on my nerves" he smirks at the camera and I roll my eyes. And he walks off again with the dress. "Sweet baby Jesus" I say to the camera. I talk to Catherine and Austin a little more until Ryan walks in with Elle. "Awe it's lil Elle bear" I say.

Anthony walks over as I lift up Elle. Catherine was holding my camera then zoomed in on Anthony's face, I turn around and he's got a smirk on it. "Anthony keep ya dick in ya pants" I say Austin laughs. "Hey Elle bear" she laughs at me and I kiss her cheek "Your so adorable" I say and she hugs me. I feel my smile go real wide. "Y'all want kids" Ryan said "we've mentioned about kids a few times" Anthony says. Holding the camera with more clothes. "Anthony?! Why do you have more clothes?" I say "my baby need to look good" he says, I shake my head and somehow Anthony buys a hole bunch of shit, without me knowing.

We leave the store and I shake my head at the camera. "What baby" he said "you, What is all this stuff" I say laughing some filming him. We finally leave and it's like we came out of mean girls. We get home and Jake looks confused as hell. "What the?" Jake says "your bestie has lost his mind he bought me a dress" I say "Anthony what the hell?!" Jake says, Anthony takes the bag upstairs and I hear him laughing. I roll my eyes and cut the camera and gran carrots from the fridge.

I finished and Anthony walks down "are you eating that?" He says "yeah why?" I say confused as hell "you don't like carrots" he says "so." I say he puts his hands up in surrender. "What the I never thought a day in my life I would se Aella Blood eating carrots and ranch" Erika said. I roll my eyes and I go upstairs.

......
It's night time and Anthony is in the shower. I climb in with him "what the- hey baby" he said "hi" I say as I kiss him. It escalates quickly, and we end up smashing and going to bed.

Tbc...