3

Aella pov
I got up showered put my hair in a braid and got dressed in black, frayed shorts and Anthony's hoodie.

12:00pm
I got my bag and stuff and threw it in the trunk and drove to the Team10 house.

I made it and walked in to see the boys in the foyer. "Hey guys!" I say with a bright smile "you your teeth are brighter than my future" chad states I laugh and go up to Erika/Jakes room I see she's doin her hair. "Want me to do your hair?" "Please I don't know what to do with it" I laugh and grab her straightener and flatten her hair. LoL .

"Thanks A" she says "no problem, are you ready?" "Yup let's go" she gets up and looks at me "what?" I say confused "is that natural?" "What?" "First your legs are tan really tan and I'm jealous" "yes it is natural I don't spray or lotion" "second that ass is fat!" I laugh at her and we walk downstairs to see Anthony and Jake "I'm sorry Erika but Aella has a fat ass!" "It's mine tho" Erika says. I laugh at them and we go in my lambo.

"Aella?" Erika says "yeah?"I ask "is that Anthony's hoodie?" "Yes" "Omg I ship it hard core!" I laugh at her giddy self.

"He wouldn't want me" I tell her lookin at the road. "How look at you" she says, "I can't..." I parked the car at the grove. I go to open the door "no I can wait but why are you against going out with him" she says "because, I'll hurt him..."
"What?" She says confused "it's nothing really..." I get out the car and walk to the first store with Erika behind me. "Hey Aella I'm sorry for pressuring you" she apologized "no it's fine you don't have to apologize" I said.

"Are you going to Coachella?" Erika asks me "no you?" "Yeah with Alex, Chance, Ryan, Courtney, and Shannon"
She replies. I nod and I let her shop. "Are you going to get anything?" She says "no I don't need anything" I say bluntly "I'm buying something for you" she tells me, "what?!" I say she pulls me into forever 21 and starts grabbing things and shoved me into a changing room "okay I'll sit here while you go in there and show me the out fits" she says "okay mom" I say while laughing

I go in and put the first out fit on. It consists of white ripped jean booty shorts and a yellow t-shirt. I walk out and she looks "so?" I say "I like the shorts not the top" I go back in and change into the second which was a sweater and ripped jeans. I walk out "um don't you think this is warm for here?" I say referring to the sweater "true alright last out fit". I walk back in and change into shorts and a cropped tank top and some shorts. It shows everything my tattoos and my body. I step out and I cover my self. "What are you doing?" She said "um.." I take my hand away and her face go blank "um I'll go change" "no no no" she pulls me over and pokes my stomach "those are real" I laugh as she's referring to my abs. "Duh" I say it was relief to that she didn't care about the tattoo.

She ended up buying me the out fit. And I drive us back home.

Erika packed her bags for Coachella, and finished. I followed her to the gaming room because I was bored. She tells the boys to look at me "what?" I say confused "show 'em" "excuse me" I say. She lifts the sweatshirt revealing my abs to them "Erika!" "Sorry but look your like a body builder!" She says, I laugh "she has better abs then you Erika" Anthony says, she laughs and sticks her tongue out and leaves. "So I heard that you Chance is going to Coachella" "yup" he says popping the p.
"Are you Anthony??" "No" "thank god I need someone to entertain me" he laughs and I watch him play for a while.

The people who were going to Coachella already left and it was just me kade Anthony and Jake also Nick but Nick isn't into the whole "let's have fun" thing.

Anthony pov
Aella and I have been hanging out all day and she fucking amazing her giggle is the cutest.

We're out on the deck/porch area at the fire talking with everyone. Aella was laying on my shoulder.

Everyone left to sleep so I picked her up and took her to my room so she can sleep peacefully.

I lay her down and I climb in bed she turns and snuggles against me and I hold her, eventually we both were asleep.
Tbc...