28

Aella pov
Today is the day I prank tony it's been a week and a few days since he's pranked me and I am going to get him good with the abortion prank. I grab his camera aka ours. I intro it and get Erika, I got her and we walk to her and Jakes room "okay guys so I have Erika here and she's going to help film she's gonna be in a corner while I prank Anthony."
It's now 2 pm and Tony and Everyone just came home, Erika is in our room already. I wait five minutes and walk into the kitchen "hey guys, um can I speak to Tony for a minute?" I ask they nod and say sure. Tony walks in front of me as I make a face at the go pros to our room. We walk in and he sits on the bed. I start to pace back and forth "Babe what's wrong??" Tony says worriedly "Anthony I don't think I can do this..." I say looking at him with a nervous and scared look "what do you mean can't do what?" He says "...the baby" I say, he stops and looks at me "what?" He says low "I want an abortion" I say, he looks at me in utter disbelief "what but I thought- I thought you wanted the kid??" He said looking at me "I did it for you" I say looking up at him "okay fine you do what ever it's your body I don't make the decision it's you're child it's my fault for knocking you up" he says and leaves. Erika comes out and I'm freaking out "omg what did I just do" I say with my hands on my head. I run out the door downstairs "Tony!" I say "wha-" I cut him off by jumping on him "I'm playing pooks I wouldn't it's a prank" I say he lets go of my walks away "babe why would you do that" he says "I had to get you back" I say. He kisses me and then let's go "wait but they don't know that" he says "so we are gonna tell them now" I say we walk to the living room and start "okay guys you might be confused like how can you get an abortion if you aren't pregnant, well I'm pregnant and Anthony is the dad" "I hope" he says looking at me "you are" I say we kiss "so yeah guys I'm pregnant and I got Anthony's ass" I say as I get up grab it and run. Anthony is laughing and doesn't try "what you being a baby back bitch?" I say filming him "no you're pregnant and I'm not risking it" he says grabbing my face then kissing me "awe baby" I say. He laughs and we walk to our room. It's freaking eight how??? "Pooks why were you gone so long?" I say he shrugs and I hop into the shower.
Out of no where Anthony walks in "why are you here?" I ask "to shower" he says smiling "whatever" I say as I put conditioner in my hair. "Babe look you have a baby bump" he says touching my stomach, I look down and I do "awe" I say he kisses me and I kiss back, we end up just making out then going to bed.
Tbc...