26

Aella pov
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and vomited. God I hate this.
I go downstairs and the oven says only 5an?! What this is the earliest I've ever woken up. I go back upstairs after getting a drink and lay in bed I go on my phone and turn the brightness down. Soon I feel Tony move and he lays his head on my leg. I smile and rub his head.
I stop and I hear him groan he lifts my hand back up and places it in his head. "Pooks" I say laughing. It's now 8am and I got up and dragged Anthony by his arm out of bed "ow!" He says as he hits the floor "sorry" I say letting go of his arm and kissing him. He pulls me to the floor with him, I lay on top. After a while I sit up and I'm straddling his waist "you know something" he says "what?" I ask "we haven't had sex in a while" he says "I'm pregnant whore" I say and get up he laughs and gets up too.
I run into Jake and Ricks room with Tony following me. I jump in rick as tony jumps on Jake "go away"Jake says "get off"Erika says, there was awkward science until Jake said something inappropriate "foursome?" He says "Jake!" Me and Rick say but then Tony slaps him "ow! Damn why you got to hit me every time I say that" he says "because I'm the only one that fucks her" tony says "ew..." Jake says. I laugh and leave.
I go downstairs and make eggs and toast for me and Tony. I finished and me and him eat "Babe?" He says "what?" I say "would you want to move out eventually and live on our own?" He asked very serious and worried "pooks, yes when this thing is out of me I am not letting it be raised by all these people" I say with a laugh and he laughs. He pecks my lips and I kiss back and get our plates and wash them in the sink. "Babe I could have done that" tony says "well i did" I say. We go up stairs and get dressed in a tank top and basketball shorts. "Why do you wear all my shorts" Tony complains "because I'm hot in them" I say, he laughs and kisses me. I walk downstairs and see Erika "omg look at you" she says coming up to me "what?" I say and look down and there is nothing "your always in his clothes" she say. I go to the living room to Jake yelling for a meet up "oh well you're first" he says I laugh and sit down, tony comes but lifts me up and places me on his lap. I lay against him and Jake starts "Okay so today Krista and I planned for all of us to go to Disney-world in two weeks from now we are staying in a resort in Florida on property and going to all of the parks" he says we all celebrate. We finished talk gn and stuff and I walked away until there was a knock on the door I open the door and see Logan and Kyler and Madison "hey guys" I say I let them in and take Oakley. "Thanks I will take my baby" I say, they laugh.

You might be wandering does all of Team10 know your pregnant also the fans. Yes all of Team10 knows Logan and his friends don't then Tydus and the twins fam also don't. I took Oakley and carried her to the living and started to play with her "god you're so cute" I say "hey Aella how are you and Tony" Mads asks as she sits next to me "we're good" I say smiling. I lift Oakley over my head and bring her back down and kissing her, she laughs. Which makes me. "You and Tony planning on having a kid?" She asks "are you trying to get Tony to be my baby daddy?" I say laughing. She just laughs and I hand her Oakley as I go to they kitchen but then there is another knock I open it and it's Tydus. Wow right on time "AELLA!" Tydus screams as he runs up to me and hugs me ""hey buddy!" I say as I pick him up and hug him, I set him down and he starts to run "where you going?" I say "Anthony" he says, I laugh and I grab him and run to tony, Tydus is laughing so much we get to Tony and he runs to him. I smile and then I gather Logan and everyone I grab Oakley and sit on the couch with Tony while everyone piles in, i realize all of the Maverick squad is here "yo mike Logansmiley on ig is getting you hard" I say Logan and him laugh, once everyone is in "so everyone some of y'all already know but me and Anthony are expecting a baby, I'm pregnant" I say. And wipe a tear "Omg yay!" Madison says "omg Aella congrats" Logan says. "What?" Tydus says coming up to me "there's a baby in my tummy Tydus" I say, he smiles and it's the cutest thing ever.
Everyone was getting ready to leave and Jake set up a video of me and Tony being parents for a day with the twins. Which I'm okay with.
It's bedtime I crawl up next to Anthony and we fall asleep.
Tbc...