9

Aella pov
I got up and went to Cinda and Tony's room, I go in between them and I hear Cinda chuckle "good morning Cinda and Tony" I say happy and smiling. "Why are you awake it's 7:30am" Tony says "exactly I thought parents woke up early" I say turning onto my stomach "did yours?" Tony and Cinda said. "6am every morning" I say nodding.
Then Anthony walks in and grabs me by my ankles and drags me out of the bed and into the hallway. "I hate you..." I say crossing my arms, "what were you doing in there" he says. "Bonding" I say still in the floor. He laughs and I get up and go into the living room with him and we lay on the couch.

Time skip

It's around 6 pm and we were planning on go by out to eat for dinner. I put on nice light jeans and a off the shoulder top, topped with a gold necklace and my hair straight. I put on gold heels and walk to the front door area to see Tony and Anthony. "Damn girl" Anthony said I smiled and hugged him. "Your so tiny" he says laughing. I slap him in the chest. "Damn! That fucking hurt!!" He says rubbing it, "oh man the fuck up" I say. "Are you Latina?"Tony asked "no sir" I say giggling.
Soon Cinda came and we left, while in the car I got a call from Jake.

A-hello
J-hey uh Aella?
A-what? what happened?
J-this man just came by light skin late twenties I think?
A-IS HE IN THE HOUSE?!
J-chill no he said he knew you and I told him you weren't here...
A-okay well I have to go I'll call you later, bye
J-bye

I ended it and Cinda asked if I was okay I nodded.

We made it to the restaurant and sat down I was next to Anthony across from Cinda. "What you getting?" I ask Anthony. "Maybe a burger and fries" he says, "okay I think I'm getting chicken parmigiana" I said, he nods and we wait. We order drinks it was waters all around and we also ordered food too.
"Hey Cinda do you have any embarrassing things on Anthony?" I say "Nooooo" Anthony wines. "Yes" She says she pulls out her phone and shows me baby pics and toddler pics. "Awe Anthony look at you in your lil baseball uniform" I say giggling and smiling. "Okay I think that's enough" Anthony says. I laugh and so does his parents, then our food comes and Anthony keeps staring at my food. "Want some?" I say smiling, he laughs and nods. I put half of my food on his plate. "But what are you gonna eat?" He says pointing at the food on my plate "this" I say pointing at it "no no here" he says "Anthony I am not eating your food it's yours" "but I'm eating your food" he puts half of his burger on my plate "I told you no" I said "and I said yes" he says mocking me. I laugh,  "awe that was cute" Cinda said.

We soon left and went back to the house.

I went up to Anthony's room I put on tight spandex and a sports bra and lay on his bed, while on my phone. Anthony walks in and sits next to me with his legs on me "hey hottie" he says "I thought I was cutie sexy" "and I thought I was handsome" I laugh and get up and kiss him. We lay down and just talk forever. Soon he falls asleep and so do I.
Tbc...