17

Aella pov
I kept getting calls from Team10 but I just shut my phone off. I changed into black ripped jeans and a black body suit with my leather jacket. I go in my lambo and drive to my past...

I went down south also known as 'ghetto Cali' it's where I was born and raised. I walk out my car and I walk to the family bar.
I walk in and my 'counselor' I should say looked at me. "If it isn't lil Quimby" he said. I heard people whisper to their bar friends and talk about how I'm probably here and why i am.
I take a seat at the bar in my usual seat. "You know Quimby? No one has sat in that seat for 2 years" Dave (aka my counselor), I laugh "well Dave I'm here now I'll take two shot vodka and one tequila" I say, he laughs "you still drink?" He said looking at me. "I just got called a Bad Influence" he pours them and I drink all of them "when was the last time you drank?" He asked "this is the second time in two years yesterday I drank till I passed out" "what how much did ya drink?!" "Honestly I don't even know I was so in my feels I lost count" I say putting my head on my hand. "What made you come back?" "Dean came yesterday and held my friends at gun point and made me tell them about here" I say as he fills another shot "any lovers?" "I wish you were my dad Dave than Dean" he laughs at my comment "well Dave there's this one boy" I say smiling at the thought of Tony "must be special 'cause you're smilin' wide girl" he said pointing at me "well I'm actually dating him now and we did have sex" "you what?!" "We had sex okay!" "Wow he must be really special cuz you wouldn't fuck anyone for fun" he tells me, I laugh. "Well when Dean came over we got in a argument and I said quote on quote 'so what I fucked the living shit out of him, I love him." I say while laughing a bit "you said that to your father?!" Dave said wide eyed. I nod "what's his name" he asked "Anthony also known as Tony" I say looking at him "how did your dad take it?" He asked.
"Here I'll tell you what happened."

After explaining everything to him his jaw dropped. "You mentioned your mom" he said. "Yeah, actually imma go visit her right now". I grab a bottle beer and I walk to my mom grave it's right next to a tree. It has my initials and her initials carved in it. I smile as I walk to it. I climb the tree remembering the first week when she died I slept in this damn tree for a week. After a while I climb down and sit against the tree while drinking my beer. I think of all the great memories my mom gave me so my childhood wasn't shit. I look at my phone and I see I have, 130 missed calls from pooks💕, 30 messages from Jake🤪, 45 missed calls from E💍, 10 missed calls from Nick🦁, and more.

I shake my head and decided to text Tony....

Aella: hey Tony I'm fine don't tell anybody or anyone you talked to me or I contacted you

Tony: OMG! Aella thank god! Okay call me ASAP!

Aella:I'll call you

With that I FaceTimed him and he immediately picked up.

Anthony: hey A
Aella:hey...
Anthony: where are you?
Aella: Anthony I need you here now please...

I started to have glossy eyes and my eyes were red.

Anthony: babe text me your location and I will be there.

I nod and hang up I text him and I wait.
....
I see blood shark pull up and Anthony walk out he sees me next to the tree and walks over with his hands in his pockets.

Anthony: hey
Aella: hi
Anthony:...
Aella: sit

I pat the space next to me, "who's this?" He says referring to the dead bodies around us "my mom" I say. He grabs my hand and holds it. "Aella?" He says "yes?" I respond. "What is this place?" He asked me "my childhood pooks, shitty I know trust me" I say laying my head on his shoulder.
"Let's go home" he tells me "where even is home Anthony?" I say standing up. "Everyone wants you back in the Team10 house" I just give up and drive to the Team10 house with Anthony behind me making sure I got there and not turn.
I pull up and all the lights are off. Me and Tony walk in and I change into shorts and a sweatshirt. I cuddle him and go to sleep.
Tbc...