27

Anthony pov
I got up earlier than Aella I lift her up and she's still asleep and carry her downstairs I run into Jake "what are you doing" he says vlogging me. "Throwing her in the pool" I say trying not to laugh. "I'm vlogging it" he says, I carry her out side and count down "three Two ONE!" I yell one and throw her there's a splash then a yell.

Aella pov
I'm suddenly woken up and feel like I'm drowning I swim up and see tony laughing "ANTHONY FUCKING TRUJILLO IMMA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!" I yell as I wipe water away from my face. "Awe baby what happened?" He said "you lil shit, I'm wearing your white t-shirt. They're gonna see my fucking tits" I say. I get up and I cover my boobs and walk to the house "I can see your ass" Tony says. "Yeah and your not touching any of this until it fucking the end of July dip shit!!" I yell across the yard. He goes quiet and I take off the shirt and cover my boobs "BABE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOUR NAKED" he yells "I'm not dragging water and so???" I say back. I walk in and lock the doors and run upstairs and shower and change into a black open back body suit and light blue ripped jeans with fuzzy read socks. I walk out and I hear banging on the doors, I laugh, I got to Erika in the kitchen. "Why are the guys outside" she asks "Tony fucking threw me into the pool to wake me up and Jake vlogged it and laughed so they're locked outside" I say she laughs. "Tony pissing me off. I was wearing his white t-shirt so my fucking tits were out and I only had underwear on and they could see that too" I say sitting and huffing. "Sorry Bebe" She says "I have to get him back but how?" I say "tell him you want a abortion" she says "yeah but I will have to tell the fans" I say "do the prank and get his reaction then tell the fans you're pregnant" she says "okay but imma have to wait to get him 'cause if I get him now he won't believe it" I say, she nods an we high five. I go to the door cuz it was knocked on and the twins are here for the challenge that we planned a couple days ago. "Hey guys" I say, they say hello and I let the guys in "Why?" He says "because you showed over ten million people me naked" I say "what?" Madison says "whatch the vlog" Tony says I throw my arm over and hit his stomach "ow" he says I smile and giggle "okay jake paulers Aella and Anthony are doing a parent challenge to see if they will be good parents I'm going to film them all day and we will see how they do" Jake says filming himself "are we doing both babies or one" I ask "both." Jake says bluntly. I give him rbf and glare at him. He smiles giddy and mads hands a baby. I smile and it's Oakley. "Hey baby" I say kissing her face. She laughs which makes me smile. "Oh it's gonna be a piece of cake" I say. Anthony comes and he grabs Tatum. "Alright so strollers diaper bag formula toys and any medication???" I ask "nope you got everything" she says I nod and they leave. "Okay so y'all s first task is shopping" Jake says. I nod and get the car seats and put them in the Tesla and strap the kids in Jake sits in the back as me and Tony sit up front.
Tatum started crying and I immediately lean over and hand her a pacifier and a toy and she's silent "well damn..." Jake says. I laugh.
We make it and do get the stroller and put oak and Tate in and my phone in my pocket. "Well she's taking over" Tony says. I shake my head as I grab the carry bag and put it on my shoulder as I take the kids pacifier and give them water in sippy cups. "Wanna push the stroller or hold the bag?" I ask him "I will gladly push the kids." He says I laugh and we head into the grove. We stop into a baby store and I immediately have a smile. "Awe pooks look at this" I say "come on" he says "what?" I say, he rolls his eyes "I'm spoiling them" I say as I pick up Tatum and carry her around the store showing her things and picking some. At the end there's 2 pairs of shoes and 4outfits  for the twins and I put Tatum down as Tony grabs Oakley and I put the bag there in her place and I push Tatum.
"No crying babies yet" Jake says documenting. I laugh and we walk around more. We finished shopping and then went for food. We walked into a little diner and Jake left and told us to vlog since he had a meeting. Tony and I ordered a burger and ordered the twins a kids hotdog to share. I got us all waters as I set the camera up at the end of there booth facing the window with me and tony on opposite sides with one kid "hey so right now we are getting food and eating then we head back to the house to meet with everyone...oh and Jake went to a meeting and we were told to vlog so yeah" I say "oh here's food babe" tony says. I turn around and put Tatum next to me. "Awe they're so cute, are they yours?" She asks "yeah" I say just so we don't go through the awkwardness "well they are adorable" she says and leaves "they're not ours?" Tony says "I did it to ignore the awkwardness" he laughs and I feed Tatum filming her "is it good baby" I say she smile and laughs.
We finished and head home.
We walk in and bring the kids to the living room "here you go guys" i say as we give them the kids. Me and Tony go upstairs and get ready for bed. I walk out brushing my hair and see Tony laying in bed, he looks at me and smiles "what?" I say laughing "you're beautiful" he says I laugh and continue to get tangles out of my hair. "Can I brush it?" He asked. I nod and sit between his legs and he brushes it "you're hair is so soft" he says "yours is too" i say. While we were talking Jake and Erika walked in with Tydus "hey Tydus" I say, he smiles and jumps up on the bed. I kiss his head as Jake and Erika sit on the opposite side of it. We all chilled and watched a movie.
They all left and me and Tony went to sleep.
Tbc...