16

Aella pov
I woke up with a banging head ache. I get up and I see I'm in The spare room. I walk out and go to jakes room and they are in the bathroom brushing their teeth "hi" I say while walking in "Hey A let me get you some medicine" Erika says. Then it hit me about my family over yesterday. "Erika?" I say with my head low, "yeah?" She said looking at me "Are you mad at me?" I ask "what why would I be?" She says "yesterday I fucked everyone over" I say "no you didn't you told us who you really were and you put out a lot of sympathy" she told me, I smile and she hugs me "thank you" I say she nods "go talk to your man" she tells me, "oh my god I told my dad I fucked the living shit out of Tony and I love him" I say with my hands on my head. "Girl we all know you like to fuck Tony" she says laughing. I change into Erika's clothes then run upstairs.
I walk into Tony's room and I see him watching tv "Anthony?" I say while opening the door. He ignores me, I sit on the edge and he looks at me and has a confused face. "Aella?" He says, I look up and he grabs me and I straddle him "were you ever gonna tell me about your family?" I put my head down "eventually I would have but thinking or looking back into that part of my life breaks me inside 'cause I never wanna be like that again and last night after the fight I did it I drank alcohol again because it helps heal the pain I feel inside, but you do that most of the time you make me smile and happy Tony. Heck I yelled at my father 'so what I fucked the living shit out of him'." Tony laughs "I'm sorry" I said. He grabs my face and kisses me "I love you too" he told me I smiled and I hugged him. Me and Tony walked downstairs and I see Nick yelling at Jake.
"What do you mean Jake?!" Nick yells "I saying that she is perfectly fine!" Jake yells "She's a BAD INFLUENCE!" Nick yells. I realized they're fighting about me "STOP BOTH OF YOU!" I say standing between them. "I'll go since Nick wants me to leave"

Jake pov
Aella runs upstairs and comes back with her bag and walks out the house we try to stop her but she was ignoring everyone even Tony. She drives off and I go to Nick
Changing way it's written
Jake:Nick this is all your fault why would she be such a bad influence?!
Nick:she's done drugs and drank alcohol! Her whole entire family is in a gang! All of us were held at gun point! What else Jake?!
Jake: you're only seeing the bad Nick what about the good!!
Nick: there is no good in her it's all bad I should've known! Heck she hasn't even known Anthony for little over two weeks! And that doesn't scream hoe?!
Erika: Nicholas she is not a hoe did you not listen to the argument she had with her father! HER FATHER!
Nick:don't come for me Erika!
Jake: Nick! Aella got held at gun point by her own father! She has no mom! She's been raped! Said she loves Tony! Said that we were her real family and that we work really hard!
Nick: what about the drugs and alcohol?!
Jake: she went to a mental hospital and fixed her self because she didn't want that life anymore!
Nick:her tattoo why is it not removed?
Anthony: I trust her and you know what that tattoo even tho is the sign of her dads gang but it also reminds her of her mom that she lost due to her dad...also she didn't mention her family to us because when she thinks of her past it makes her breakdown inside and makes her feel like she should go back that's why she drank so much after her fight with her dad.
Jake: straight facts! Nick I want you to call her back here now!!
Nick:Fine!

Nick walks away and I turn to see all of Team10
Jake: I want her on Team10...
Erika: I agree!
Kade: chill... I do too
Erika: we need another girl
Chance: I mean she can actually sing, so yes I agree
Nathan: she makes the mornings greater she brings great energy, I also agree
Anthony: well I agree too
Chance: she's your girlfriend of course you agree
Anthony: would you put Alex on the team?
Chance:no...
Anthony: point proven
Jake: so imma take it as everyone agrees?
Erika:yes
Kade:yes
Chance: yes
Anthony:yes
Nathan: yes
Jake:okay! We have to get in contact with her...which Nick should be doing

Nick walks back in
Nick: no answer...

Tbc...