5

Aella pov
I woke up cuddled with Anthony, I get up and go brush my teeth and go downstairs to see Erika, Jake, Chance, Alex and more. "Hey guys" I say while going to the fridge to grab milk. "So you and Tony?" Chance says wiggling his brows, "what about it? Also, do y'all not have normal milk here?" "Go upstairs in the kitchenette there's normal milk in there" Chance says. "What why would only your kitchen have milk?" "Tony drinks only normal milk" he says smirking.
I run upstairs and grab the milk and bring it down.
"Did you just take Tony's milk?" Jake asks, "yeah sharing is caring!" I pour myself a cup and then Anthony walks in. "Is that my milk?" He says pointing to me, "who me? What nooo..." I grab my cup and run with the gallon around the island with everyone recording us.
"Your not allowed to touch that!"Anthony yells, "Sharing is caring!" I fire back. "But I don't care!" He says I pause and look at him, "I thought you loved me..."I say fooling him "oh shit" Erika says. "No no your not fooling me!" He tells me "Fuck" I say while giving up he grabs my cup and the gallon. "Tony! That's my cup" I say, "grab it!" "I can't your two feet taller than me!" I whine he hands it to me and I sit on the floor. "Your such a dick.." I say under my breath he laughs and put his milk up.

Time skip

It later in the day and tony were just sitting on the couch. "Tony, I'm borrred" I say complaining, "go hang with Erika". He then proceeds to push me off the couch and not acknowledge me. I roll my eyes and go upstairs, "Hey Erika" I say grumpy. "Hey A What happened" she asked. "Trujillo happened" I say while while watching her do her vanity. "What he do?" "Did Anthony ever cheat on a girl or have side hoes?" I say dissing her question. She turns and looks at me "I wouldn't know you should ask Jake that" she told me, "but Jake would be the one to tell him..." I say. "Then ask Chance" she says "okay" I get up hug her and say thank you and go to find Chance.

I go in his room and see him and Alex fucking?! "Holy shit!" I scream and run back to Erika where she was.

"What happened? Why are you screaming and running?" She said, "I just saw my parents having sex aka Chalex!" She just laughs at me and says she's sorry. I laugh and go find Jake.

"JAKE!" I call, "what?" I go to him and go vlog with him.

"Okay jake paulers now we have Aella and shes the new roomie for a week" he says "Omg Jake?!" I say freaking out "what?!" He says, "my furniture comes in today there are huge boxes outside my door!" He laughs and says he'll help me.

I grab my stuff and walk out to see Jake, Chance and Anthony...

I go to my car and I see Chance about to touch it, "AYE!" I say yelling at him he backs away. "Did you clean your hands?" "What?" He says "I walked in on you fucking your gf don't touch it unless you've washed your hands!" I say "I took a shower" he says. I nod and go in and Jake sits passenger with Chanthony in the back. I then start to drive to my place.

We made it and I see loads of boxes. I mutter fuck under my breath and start grabbing boxes inside.

Soon all of the boxes were in the designated rooms and I started with kitchen while the boys did the living room area.

I finished and moved to my bathroom and the guest bath. Then I asked Anthony to help with my bed frame.

Me and Anthony finished and plopped down on my mattress. "Aella I'm sorry for earlier and throwing you off the couch" he told me. "It's fine" I say. I go up close to him and we end up sleeping.

Jake pov
Me and Chance finished and it was silent in Aellas room so we walked in and saw Anthony and her asleep we put them on insta story and Snapchat them while acting like little girls when all of a sudden...

Aella pov
I heard voices and banging around so I grab my pillow and chuck it at some one when I here a loud ow. Anthony wakes a little and I climb on top of him and kiss his cheek then get up and slap both Chance and Jake. "Dicks..." I walk out and go to the kitchen and sit on my phone.

anthony pov

i get up and see chance and Jake. "wow youre whipped bro!" jake yelled. i9 shake my head and walk out to Aella and hug her she leans back and kisses my jaw> i smile and she asks if you want to go back to the team10 house, i agreed and we all got ready to leave. this time i drove her car and she sat passenger.

"I WAS THINKIN TO MYSELF, WHY ISNT THIS EASY" i sang as me and Aella sang to t.swift.

the song ended and i held her hand and we kept singing to classics.

aella pov

i went on my phone and played wagon wheel from darius rucker and started singing.

"Heading down south to the land of the pines

I'm thumbing my way into North Caroline

Staring up the road and pray to God I see headlights
I made it down the coast in seventeen hours
Picking me a bouquet of dogwood flowers
And I'm a-hopin' for Raleigh, I can see my baby tonight "

i sang looking at tony smiling wide. then the chorus comes and he sings to me.

"So rock me momma like a wagon wheel
Rock me momma any way you feel
Hey, momma rock me
Rock me momma like the wind and the rain
Rock me momma like a south bound train
Hey, momma rock me"

Anthony smiles wide at me and we look at each other i kiss his cheek.
"that was the cutest thing ive ever seen!" chance says and jake agrees, i just laugh. We pull up to the house and Jake runs in with Nathan, i laugh at their stupidness. i walk in with Tony and take a shower.

I finished and change into a crop top and booty shorts and go down to see Erika. "hey girly" i say hugging her, "wanna do a QnA with me?" she said I said sure and we went outside with her.

(Blah blah blah question after question.
Ah here's a good one.)

"If you could date anyone in the house who would it be and why?" Erika says, "you already know that!" I say "speaking of that look who just walked in" I turn and see Tony.
"Hello" He says to the camera and stands behind us, "so Tony if you were to date anyone in Team10 who would it be or anyone relationship wise to the team?"  "Aella" he says, I turn to him and smile "that's my man if I see you commenting daddy I want you to know that that's what I call him" I say smirking into the camera "ew" Erika says "hey at least you didn't walk in on full intercourse between chalex!" I say she laughs and I get up to go with Tony.

I go to his room and we cuddle and fall asleep.
Tbc...