14

Aella pov
It's been days without Tony and I feel left alone and forgotten I was tired of this dumb room, I just want to see Tony. My wrist were better but I didn't care about that I never did all I cared about was Tony and that's all.

I walked downstairs and I see someone with a hood up and kinda dirty, I see Jake and Erika look up with shook faces.

The man turns around and it's Tony.
I run and jump on him. "Tony!" I say he grabs ahold of me and I look at his face. Red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I grab his face and smash my lips into his.

I let go and I smile wide and so does he.
"I missed you" I say he smiles even more and he puts me down. "Now your nasty go take a shower and change" I say holding my nose. He laughs and runs upstairs.

"Hey guys" I say with a smile, I get goods and smiles back I go up on mine and Anthony's room and grab a crop top and some jean shorts. Anthony walks out while I'm changing, I turn and he grabs my face and kisses me hard. I kiss back of course and he leans me on the bed and he hovers over me I pull away "not right now" I say he smiles and gets dressed so do I.

Me and Tony walk downstairs and we see everyone in the kitchen. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

I turn around and see Jake and Erika. "Yes?" I said "how did you do that?" Jake says "do what?" I say oblivious "make Anthony so happy with just your presence" "I don't know" I told them "anyway wanna work out with us?"Erika says "I will" Anthony says "hell no" I say with a scrunched face. "Don't you workout all the time?" She says "no" I say "then why do you have abs and is so thin and perfect" she says describing me "I'm no where near perfect" "yes you are" she says "do you want me to work out with you?" I say "yes" "fine" I go upstairs and grab a sports bra and spandex with my water bottle and towel I then put a sweatshirt over my clothes and I go downstairs. "I'm ready let's go" we go in jakes lambo and he drives to a gym.

We walk out the lambo "my lambo is better" I say he laughs and says bet, "you can't bet on that's but I bet I can work out better than you" I say with my arms crossed at the entrance, "bet" he says "how much?" I say "100 bucks!" "Fine with me I'll have an extra 100 in my account" we enter the fairly small gym and I go to the girl area with E while Tony and Jake go on the opposite. "Are you crazy?" "Yes" I say "Jake is one strong guy he lifts every day" "who says I don't" I lift my sweatshirt over my head and my tan body shows "Holy..." Erika says "who said I was perfect I have man muscles" she laughs and I grab my towel and put it around the pull up bar and my water bottle next to it. I see Jake come around the corner. "Woah yeah Jake your fucked" Tony says, I laugh. "Your bet, warm up let's go" He goes to the mat "what are you doing?" I say "warm up" he said "the warm up is bars and sprinting" he gets up and walks to me.
We go outside and the sun is blaring down on us. Nathan was doing a dramatic montage of us for jakes vlog.
"Ready lil boy" I say "ready lil girl" he says "suck my dick" I say he closes his mouth and we sprint back and forth.
After awhile he collapsed on the ground. "Awe lil boy can't handle the hustle" I say "you win" he says he gets up "but we're not done with warmup you have to do bars" he nods and goes up to it he starts doing pull ups. He finished at about 60 pull-ups. "Beat that" he says in my face "beat this" I say pointing at my imaginary dick. He laughs and I go up to the bar, "ready" he nods. I do about 55 pull-ups and the. I do an extra pull and stretches I jump off the bar. "Suck it" I sat in his face he just laughs and I follow him to the big bar "next" he says pointing at it. "Jake she can't do that she's to small in figure" Erika says worried. I shake my head no and go up to the bar and put 100 on each and get into position and do about fifty squats and I put the bar back up "see" I say wiping my sweat with a towel "I'm done with this challenge" He said giving up. I laughed and grabbed my things and walked to his lambo I sat in the back with Tony.
I sat sideways with my feet on the seat and looked at Tony. "Whatcha need?" He said "you have tattoos so tell me about them" I said, he nodded "the gun is a matching tattoo with Chance and Jake I have Chance on my hip which is fucking stupid" I laughed at him. "You" He said "I have plenty of tattoos" I say "tell me about that one" he said pointing towards my hip one "this one is family related" I say "anything else" he said "well I have a heart on my wrist you know about my under boob one um I have one behind my ear and I have one on the back of my neck and one on my ankle"I said "wow" Jake Erika and Anthony said.

We pulled up to the house and I went to mine and Tony's room and hopped in the shower. Then Anthony jumped in "you weren't invited" I said "it's my shower" he said. I laugh and he smash's his lips into mine I kiss back and he pushes me against the wall. "Jump" He said I obeyed and he held on to my thighs as he kissed me with my arms around his neck "ready?" I nod and he enters himself in me.

What am I doing?!

"Fuck Tony" I say as I put my head back in pleasure. "Fuck you feel so good" he says grunting. "Fuck me daddy" I said arching my back. He leaves the bathroom and puts me on the bed. "Harder" I said, he slams himself deeper into me "fuck daddy". He turns so I'm on top of him and I grind and bounce on him. He clutched my boob and starts to suck it.

What have I done?

I grind against him more and he grunts more. He flips us and I'm in a downward position. "Fuck me so hard so I can't walk" I say he smirks and slams into me again and I moan. "Yes daddy fuck yes" he keeps going at a faster pace.

Jesus??!!!

I almost hit my max and he pulls out and eats me. "Fuck fuck fuck" I squirm and release, he licks me clean. I get off the bed and start sucking his dick. "Hey baby" "yes princess right there" he hits his max and releases in my mouth and I swallow it.

It's over thank GOD

"That was good" he said, I laugh and go in the shower and change into knit shorts and a t-shirt. I walk out and see Tony, "babe my fuck legs hurt and my vagina" he laughs and kisses me. He goes in the shower and comes out quick and has basketball shorts with a t-shirt.
We both walk downstairs and I see everyone in the living room.

"Did ya have fun?" Jake asked. My face goes red and so does Tony's. I walk out immediately and go to the kitchen. Erika walks in, "so?" She says. "What?" I say annoyed. "You and Tony had sex I heard" she tells me, I rolls my eyes and she laughs.

I walk upstairs and I take the sheets of and replace them and go in bed, shortly Tony walked in. "Hey baby" he says kissing me. "Hey babe"he takes his shirt off and climbs in bed next to me. "Night pooks" I say with a giggle "excuse me" he says looking at me "pooks" I say while poking his dimples. He laughs "night" and we both go to sleep
Tbc...