4

Aella pov
I woke up beside Anthony and I poke his dimples smiling "morning" he says with a hot morning voice "hey". I cuddle close to him until Jake comes into the room disturbing us. "Ugh if I could I would murder you Jake" he laughs and leaves, I get up and change into the out fit Erika bought me, I put on Anthony's socks and I go downstairs to see Jake in the kitchen filming "woah what abs ya got there, and a tattoo" I laugh at his statements and go on my phone until I get a strange text

Unknown: I know where you are, you know who i am.

I immediately think of my father. It can't be?
I ignore it hoping it's just a prank from some random kid.
I follow Jake into the foyer and a little kid was there "who are you?" The little blonde haired boy said "I'm Aella I'm friends of Team10" "cool" I laugh and he goes with Jake I lay down in the gaming room while Tony plays fortnite.
Time skip
It's later at night and I was hungry "Anthony let's go we are going to Denny's" "okay" I get my keys and drive to the nearest Denny's and we get sat at a table. "Hello I'm Abby and I'll be your server today what would you like to drink" "water" I say and Tony replies with the same. "So Aella tell me some things about you" he says "what do you want to know?" I ask "the basics childhood, parents, siblings?"He says "okay so my dad is...complicated, um  mom left, and I'm an only child" I say making eye contact "sorry..." he says "nothing to be sorry for" I say while I lean back into my chair. We get our drinks and I lift it up "cheers" I say smirking laying back and drinking my water.

We order our food and go back to talking. "So Trujillo tell me about you" I say "I'm from Ohio I have a sister and my parents are still here and lively"he says "must be nice" I say with a raised eyebrow and a head movement. "Sorry" He says I shake my head and didn't care.

Our food comes and we eat and I drive to my place, because Anthony wanted to see it. "Just so you know it's not like luxury" I say warning him "I understand" I nod and open to see the same old apartment. "My furniture should be here tomorrow afternoon so, from here what do you wanna do?" I ask "I don't know" he replies "well I'm changing". I go to my room and change into a black tube top and some sweats, and walk out to my living room with no furniture "I know it's empty I'm working on it." I say he laughs and says it's okay.

"Wanna come and stay at the Team10 house" Anthony read from his phone.
"What?" I say confused, "Jake wants to know if you want to stay at the Team10 house for a while"he says "why I get my furniture tomorrow"I say still slightly confused. "Just pack a bag for a week" Anthony says, so I go and do just that.

I finished and I went to Anthony, "now what?" I ask. "Let's go to the Team10 house" he says, I laugh and we go to my car "here drive I don't want to" I toss the keys to him, "are you serious?!" He says excited as fuck. "Yeah go ahead" I say motioning him to my car.

He hops in and starts it. "Here's the Aux cord" he tells me while handing me his phone too.

I look through it and see a song called no option so I press it.

"This is pretty good" I say after it ends.
"I sing in it you know?" He says smiling. "Your pretty good" I say smiling back. I play his playlist and we make it to the Team10 house.

We walk in and I see Jake, "hey Aella" he says I respond with a simple 'hi'.

"So Jake Paulers this is Aella she's gonna stay with us for a week or more and she will have to see what comes for her" he says smirking. "Should I be scared?" I say bluntly, "yes" he says. I laugh and go put my stuff in Tony's room. I change into black velvet shorts and Tony's hoodie and walk downstairs to find him. "Tony?" I say calling him, "yeah" I here. I go in the kitchen and see him.

I go up behind him and hug him with a smile.
"Awe look at y'all I ship!" I hear some one say. I turn and see Erika "your back!" I say giving her a smile still clanged to Tony.
Anthony turns around and hugs me "hey cutie" he stays while holding my head, "hey handsome" I say smiling wide. "Look at the new couple" Jake says while filming us. I laugh and sit on the counter listening to conversations other people were having.

Soon I got tired and I went upstairs to sleep.
Tbc...