23

Me and Anthony woke up and he went to kiss me but I rejected real quick and ran to the bathroom. I crotched down to the toilet and vomited. Anthony pull back my hair and rubs my back. I finish throwing up and I brush my teeth and clean it out with mouth wash. "Kiss now" I say to Ton, he smiles and kisses my cheek. "What?" I say "you just vomited" he says, I pluck his forehead and laugh.
I walk downstairs after getting dressed in Tony's basketball shorts and sweatshirt. I go into the kitchen and there is this "Nasty" smell I hold my nose "what the fuck is that smell" I say. "Oranges" Jake says. "Ugh it smell horrible" I say "but you love oranges" he says. I roll my eyes and I walk to the living room and see Tony "pooks Jake is making this nasty smell" I say. He laughs and lifts me up onto his back and he walks to the kitchen "oranges?" He says "they smell bad" I say "you love oranges though" he says placing me down. Then I get another erge to throw up. I run into the bathroom and vomit again. Both Jake and Anthony run in.
"You okay baby?" Anthony says pulling back my hair again and rubbing my back "Does it look like it?!!" I say, I feel him jump and Jake chuckand clean my mouth again.

It's later in the day and Erika came into mine and Tony's room with Jake behind her she climbs on the bed and opens a Taco Bell bag and the smell makes me nauseous. I get up and run to the bathroom. And Anthony walks in once again. I finished and wash my mouth and walk back out, "Aella are you okay" Erika asks me "she's thrown up 4 times today and it's over smells of food she likes" Tony says "when was the last time y'all had sex" Jake says "last night" Tony's says, I wack his chest "ow" he complains

"Are you pregnant?"jake says

Tbc...