10

Anthony pov
I woke up next to Aella and I couldn't help but smile I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I wake her up and she kisses my cheek I smiled and I pick her up with her legs around me, I walk downstairs and I place her but the counter. "What are we doing today?" She asked. "Well we leave tomorrow and I don't know" I say, "wait can we go see Chance and Jakes parents" she asked I nod and she go upstairs to do her business while I eat.

Aella pov
I took a shower brushed my teeth and hair and put it in a braid. I put on a saucy sweatshirt and black ripped jeans with black vans and I go downstairs to Anthony. "Hey" I say hugging him "always repping" I laugh and he goes upstairs to get ready.

We leave and we go to chances place first.

We knock and wait... "hello Anthony? Whatcha need?" A women says "we were visiting Ohio this is Aella and we wanted to snoop in Chances stuff" Anthony says with a laugh. "Come in, oh and I knew who you were Aella Chance texted me about you" she said, "what about me?" I asked hesitant "you and Tony" she says casually. "Okay" She says which turns out we made it to Chances old room.

"I'm going live so the Chanthions can see" Anthony said "okay" I replied. He went live and Chance joined, he typed 'ARE YOU IN MY MOMS HOUSE?!!' We both nod and we let Chance join our live "bro get the fuck out" Chance says once he joined.

I go downstairs with Anthony and we go to his mom. "Hey mom!" Chance said "hey Chance" she says sarcastically. I laugh and fall on the floor.

We finished the live and we just chilled at Chances moms house. "Y'all kids hungry" she said "no" "yes" I laugh and I follow Chances mom to the kitchen she put pizza rolls on a tray and put them in the oven.
Anthony and I sat at the island while they were cooking, and just talked. Soon they were done and she got them and put them on plates for me and Tony. "Thank you" I say "your welcome sweetheart" she leaves I smile and pop one in my mouth "holy, hot pocket" I say. Tony laughs at me and I glare at him. We finished eating and I put our plates in the sink and Anthony walked away, rude, so I washed the dishes we made.
I walked into the living room and saw both Anthony and my third mom, lol, "what took you so long" Tony said "well I cleaned they dishes we made since evidently you don't take responsibility" I say sitting in between them "hun you didn't have to" she said "but I wanted to, we made the dishes dirty so I make the dishes clean" I say shrugging "do you like doing dishes cuz you did my moms dishes too" Anthony said "no it's called adulthood" I say "how old are you sweetie" she said "19 almost 20" I say "damn Chance doesn't even do his own laundry" I laugh.

It's now 3pm so we drive to Pam's aka Jakes mom.

We knocked and Pam let us in. "So I'm guessing your Aella?" She said "yeah I'm their roommate for a week" I say "I like you" she said "Thank you" I say smiling we get to Jakes room and I look at his room "wow did he ever grow up" I say laughing "no he thought it was useless to get new bedding" Anthony said "I could see that wow y'all Ohio boys are athletic" I say looking at the trophy's and medals "yeah but you should see his brothers" Anthony told me. "Jake has a brother?" I say confused. "Yep He is two years older" he said running to a room I follow and I see 'Logan' hasn't changed his bedding either. "Yeah he was state championship winner" he said "wow" I say "yup" "So you were the baseball and basketball player, Chance was absolutely nothing, Jake was football, and Logan is wrestling?" I said "kinda we always did all of them but not competing" I nod and I take a picture of Jake when he was little.

A-Jake! you're such a fetus
I texted with a picture of him
J-NOOOO why are you in my house!?
A-I'm bonding with Ohioans
J-😂 okay you do you

We finished talking and I went with Pam downstairs. "So you and Tony" Pam says. "What about it?" I say confused. Heck Anthony is somewhere but not in here. "I've seen the Insta stories and the video Cinda sent me" "What video?" I say. "The one of y'all at dinner yesterday" I laughed and smiled. "Well we're not dating so..." I shrugged. I sat down and she started making food. "What are you doing" I asked "making food for you" she said simply "oh it's 7 I didn't even know, also where's Tony?" "I'm right here" he walks in and sit next to me. "Oh Pam can you pleeeaaasee make spaghetti?" He says whining "sure" she said rolling her eyes I laugh and get up to help her
"What are you doing" Pam said "helping" I say I grab a pot to boil the noodles and fill it with water and put it on the stove top on high. "Tony can you get me the salt" I ask him "why do you need salt?" "That's not important do what I told you and get me the damn salt!" "Damn girl I'm getting the 'damn salt'" "lil boy you pushing it" he hands me the salt and I put it in the palm of my hand and rub it between my hands into the pot. Pam already got the other pot and put the meat in it to brown it. "Hey Pam I'll make it you can go sit" "you sure" "totally", she goes and sits where I was. I grab garlic powder salt and pepper with a little bit of paprika.
I put it in with the meat and grab a spatula and grind it into the meat I let it sit and turn brown. I see that my waters boiling so I go to the pantry "What noodles do you want?" I ask them. "Long ones" Anthony says like a child. I grab them and put them in the water I grab pasta sauce and dump it in with the meat and mud it together. I stir the noodles. And then drain the noodles and turn the burners off and I plate there spaghetti.
Anthony went on his phone and said "Get you a girl that can cook" I laugh and shake my head I eat with them "Pam I'm sorry but this is better than yours" I laugh "I think so too you did good Aella" Pam told me. We finished eating and I cleaned up her kitchen and me and Anthony went back to his house.

We walked in and we packed our bags so we can go to the airport in the morning.

I change into joggers and a crop tank top and lay on Anthony's bed.

Anthony comes and lays right on top of me. I put my phone down and look at him, he just stares at me. "What?" I say "Aella?" He says "yes" I respond. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking into my eyes, I leaned in and kissed him "yes" I hug him and we go to sleep happy.
Tbc...