18

Aella pov
I woke up with kisses all over my face "morning baby" Anthony says "hey pooks" I say bringing him to my lips. I look at my phone and realize a really big event happens today so, I go in his bathroom and brush my teeth and change into ripped jeans and a tight long sleeve crop top. I straightened my hair and I tell Tony to bring all of Team10 to the kitchen.

I walk downstairs and see no one I go in the kitchen and wait for everyone. One by one everyone came in, most reactions were shook and confused.

Aella: guys I'm sorry about yesterday and dodging all of y'all I had to do something important and Tony came and picked me up.

Jake: okay now I wanna say something. Aella we want you on Team10!

I shake my head

Aella: I have to show you all something first because why else would I be dressed like this.

Jake: what?

Aella: okay everyone who wants to know more about me raise your hand...everyone except crompton, seems right. In order for this to go well you have to listen to everything I say clearly... okay! Let's go! First we're going to jake and Erika's room and every one is following!

I walk to their room and I grab clothes for Erika which was black ripped jeans with black sweatshirt and a SnapBack which was also black. I grabbed the same for Jake to indicate they were dating.
While they were changing I brought everyone to the Chanthony part I grabbed Chance a washed out dark jeans with a ac dc shirt and black converse, then Anthony I got him a black ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

Then it was the spiesers. Nathan wore black jeans and a dark colored shirt so did kade.

Soon everyone was ready and was in the foyer

Jake:Aella what the fuck are we doing?!
Aella: traveling into the past, how many of us?
Jake: 7
Aella: alright we gotta rent a car.

Everyone hopped in the Team10 car and I drove us to a car rental place.

I paid for it since I am the one doing this I get a matte black 7 seater and drive back to 'ghetto Cali'.

After a while I see Anthony's jaw clench

Anthony: Aella what the fuck are we doing here?!
Jake: why are we in ghetto Cali?
Aella: welcome home!

The look on their faces was filled with fear.

Aella: if you stay by me you will be fine, I promise!

I turn the car off and get out. They get behind me and Tony walks be side me. I walk to the bar again and see it's doin well. I walk in and everyone moves from the counter. "Thanks guys" I say they nod and go back to talking I sit in my seat which is the middle and Dave turns around "and her yo- Lil Quimby you back?!" I smile and we do our hand shake. "Hey Dave this is Anthony and the people I was talking to you about" "I can tell those three you had to work hard on to fit in here" he says pointing to Chance Jake and Nathan. I laugh "yeah they're pale as fuck" I say "can I get a round for everyone except him he's underage" I say "your underage Quimby" I put my finger to my lips "shh make it three for me now" he shakes his head and pours them for us

Aella: 3! 2! 1! DRINK FUCKERS!
Everyone in the bar: FUCK YEAH!
I finished mine and Anthony didn't drink his

Aella: Babe What the fuck? You gotta drink it's bar rules. I say laughing.
Anthony: someone has to drive you home all of you
Anthony says pointing to all of Team10
Everyone: ohhhh
Aella: bet babe!
Dave: why the fuck did you say that?
Anthony: she's my girlfriend and I don't want her drink
Dave: you give me a hundred bucks if she's not drink after ten shots she just had three, let's see who runs this joint. I don't even run it, she does.
Anthony: fine but if she is drunk we leave immediately.
Dave: go for it.
Aella: Anthony you're gonna be broke.

I take all the shots and I'm not even tipsy.

Dave: pay up 'buddy'.

Anthony shakes his head and takes a shot after handing Dave a hundred dollars.

Dave: she been drinking since like 9 she isn't a light weight she will have to be weak or fucking burnt to get drunk.

Aella: aight team let's go I'm done, BYE DAVE!! BYE FUCKERS!!

They all say bye and we all walk out.

Aella: anyone wanna back out now or no?
Nathan: I'm out this is hella scary!
Aella: anyone else?
Kade: I'll go with him
They leave and we walk to the car and drop them off and now is only five of us left.
I walked them to my old house that I only lived in my father lives somewhere else.
It's pretty fucked up I mean it's dusty and still had empty beer bottles and cans.
Aella: welcome to my crib
I say
Chance: life must have been rough!
Aella: not really you get used to it after being pushed out the vagina and greeted by gun shots...
Erika: damn...
Jake: oh wow that's a gun!
I get up fast and slide next him and slam the drawer shut
"Don't touch" I say through my gritted teeth. He puts his hands up to his shoulders in a surrender position, "oh I'm not gonna shoot you!" He let's out a breath and I chuckle I lay on my old rugged bed and sigh.
Erika:what's wrong b?
Anthony: you've been down a lot the past two days...
Jake:true
Chance:yea
I sigh
Aella: it's my moms death day also known as my birthday...
Jake: What?!
Erika:I thought it wasn't till later?!
Anthony: same!
Chance: I'm sorry for your loss...
I shake my head and chuckle
Aella: I lied about my birthday I changed it. And you should not be sorry the only person who should be sorry is Deans fucking sorry ass!
Chance: damn!
Aella: I never told y'all how my mom died did I?
Jake: no...
Everyone shook their head.

Aella: okay so when I was little and lived here I had a loving mother and a horrible father. One day a Crip, our enemy came and harassed our household they came to make a deal with my father by giving him drugs and money for my mother, he accepted which broke me inside that he would do that in front of me and sell my mother off to them but they raped her in from of me and told my dad to seal the deal. He said that my father had to shoot my mom in the head... and he fucking did I witnessed my father killing mom on my birthday...

I finished and wipe a tear that fell down my cheek.
Erika: Awe baby A
She came and hugged me and I hugged back soon we all did a group hug and then they let go. Anthony then kissed me "love you" he whispered to me I mouth it back.
Aella: okay I'm done with the foo foo shit!
Jake: Aella who's gun is that?
He said referring to the one in the drawer.
I turn and look at him and looked straight into his eyes.
Aella: The gun that was used to kill my mother.

His face went scared and he put his head down.

Jake: sorry...
Aella: shut up. I don't care anymore but I'm going to see my mother.

I grabbed my sweatshirt and the gun that was here and put my hood up. I look back and said "if you wanna come follow and stay quiet".
I walk out holding the gun in my hands inside the pocket.

I made it there and I check the time.
"5:24" I say to myself I have fifteen minutes til' it's time I open the gates and I look back and I see everyone from the neighborhood.

I make it to the tree and I climb it waiting for the right time. There's a minute left and I climb down I grab the gun and load it and get it prepared.

It was 5:38 pm and everyone put their heads down even Team10 and I say Kade and Nathan too.

It's 5:39 and I shoot the gun at the tree and the loud bang goes off and it's silent. When the minute is over and I turn around to see my father with his head low on the opposite side of the cemetery. I feel anger and sadness fill my body. Dave comes up to me and hugs me. "It's gonna be okay Quimby trust me it was nice having you back, but you need to go back where you belong" I pull away and look at him. "Dave..." I say loud enough that pretty much everyone heard "go back to LA it's where you belong this place is a dump. Heck it's known as 'ghetto Cali' where gangs and all crimes happen you don't deserve to be here. You sing, make the most out of it" I smile and I hug him. "Thanks". Dave goes so he can close up the bar because that's what we do on this day after 5:39.

Everyone leaves except Matt, JoJo, Team10 and Dean.

"What Dad?" I say "Aella?" Matt says. "What?" I say "there's no one there?"
Aella:wha-

Tbc...