19

Aella pov

"There's no one there"
Aella: What?
Matt:he never came here since when did he come?
Aella: but I- I saw him Matt!
Matt:Aella I'm telling you he was never here!
Aella:........DAD?!!!

I jump out my thoughts and I run I run all the way across to my house and I open the door I see feet behind the counter. I look around me and see everyone.
I walk around the counter and I see him...
"DAD DAD!" I scream. I drop next to him and he's laying in a pool of his own blood with his gun next to him. "Dad!" "DAD!!! Stay with come on!!!! DAD!"
I pound on his chest "wake up!!! wake up!!!" I scream I break down and put my head on his chest to hear absolutely nothing I cry and cry.
I sit up and I'm covered in his blood...
"I'm sorry Aella" Matt tells me. I ignore and put my head down.
I getup and shake my self a bit. "Matt Tell JoJo I want him buried before tomorrow both of you work on it." He nods and runs out. I turn and I see Team10. "You guys I'm sorry this wasn't supposed to happen..." I say.
They hug me and I grab the gun and I put it in my coat pocket and I go to the bar even though it's closed I open the door and I tell Team10 to stay outside.
I see Dave cleaning up, "hey- oh my god Aella what happened?!" "Dean killed him self..." I say as I slam the gun on the counter. "Aella you realize you have to run this place right?"he tells me. "No I don't I'm not living here anymore Dave I'm passing it to you, you run this place now". "Aella I cant!, I'm not a Blood!" He tells me. "Then is there any Bloods fucking left?!" I say. "You have to have a kid Aella!" He says "DAVE I AM NOT HAVING A CHILD JUST SO IT CAN REPEAT MY LIFE WITH A HORRIBLE FATHER AND NO MOTHER! no I'm not doing that to Anthony absolutely not..." Dave smiles "wow A you really love him" he said "oh hush but who am I going to give it too?" I say thinking "there's always Matt and JoJo" he said "Dave I don't want this to be like this I'm handing this place to you! I want you to turn this place upside down! I want it spotless all the beer bottles and cans drugs and anything you can get arrested for I want it gone! Hear me?!" He nods. "Thank you after it's done you make the decision to Matt or JoJo I'm thinking Matt though" he nods and I grab the gun off the counter a beer and I walk out Team10 is in the car and I get in the passenger.

"Why do you have a beer?" Jake said "Hey I just saw my DAD fucking DEAD! Jake try me" I say as I tip my head back and take a sip.
He sits back and we go on our way home.

Jake pov
Everyone went to bed and I was still downstairs in the kitchen. I realize that I had a GoPro in my jacket and it recorded all the audio from her childhood.

Tbc...