Chapter Thirty Two: The Auction

HUNTER

     The day has come.

     Facing himself in the mirror, Hunter gruntly tying his tie into a bow. He rarely wore tie during summer but he thought maybe it was time again and since the auction was at late at night and in few days, Autumn was coming.

    He decided to wear his most dashing suit: jet black double breasted suit, with golds as the buttons and for his handkerchief pocket. His hair has always been the same style of combining; the classic side parted.

    "You look so good, love!!" His mama, Pynita squealed in the bathroom. "Isn't it too revealing?" Haru voice sounded terrified, it made Hunter snorted a little bit. Since this morning, Mama had been calling him about what Haru should wear for tonight's auction;

   "Anything black is enough. And also, easy for her to move freely." Hunter had answer.

    "That's not helping." Pynita has said.

    So now the two ladies were in the bathroom. Mama dressing her daughter-in-law up for the night that Hunter could kill someone. He wore black so the blood would not been visible. After he tied his bow tie, Hunter wore his shoulders holster. One gun was enough for him to carry.

   A revolver, 9 millimeters, to hold eight bullets. He hope he would use only one.

    Pynita came out after Hunter was done. He saw her movements on the side of his left eye and turned to her.

    "Mama, we're going to be late and we sho-" Hunter stopped his track and gulped at what in front of him.

   She was stunning. And he was hell turned on by that.

    The little black dress was tight until her waist and a huge black tule covered her legs until her knees. She wore heels and he could tell she was uncomfortable with that too even but her beautiful lightly makeup face, her red lips, which was breathtaking on her, made him wanted to kiss it.

   "It's no that... revealing." Hunter mumbled to himself, remembered earlier hearing her whine.

    Haru carefully walked to him. "Last touch and you can go." Pynita open a blue box an revealed a pearl necklace.

   "I...l" Haru stumbled. "My gift for you. For keeping Hunter happy." Hunter took a step back from the mirror and volunteered himself to wear her the necklace.

   Then he saw the back, and he so so turned on. "Shit." He cursed quietly. It was revealing.

    The dress revealed her naked back from the upper to the middle of her spine. She had a beautiful back, there was a mole and her lower spine. With his mother here Hunter couldn't do nothing. No even slowly wearing the necklace around her neck, let alone wanting to touch her bare back. And he felt the sudden heat rose up from the inside.

_____________________________________

    Holding hands, they walked towards the entrance. He felt the sudden rush of urgency. He could feel the gun pressed on his ribs.

    "Okay?" She lightly squeezed his hand. She was scared too. Of course, she was nearly kill twice. Haru was strong to even be with him here.

   "Good." he answered.

    Mansion at the Greens was an actual mansion on a green. The auction was held in a country club that was built on a top of a hill.

    The guards who stood by the door nodded at Hunter as acknowledgement as he took out the invitation card. "Mr. and Mrs. Laskov, welcome." The music boomed as the door slowly opened. A song from The Weeknd, maybe, not sure.