Chapter Forty Five: Love You Goodbye

[A/N] I finally got my hands on a new laptop so I'll not be suffering during my final year T___T

HUNTER

     "Studying?"

     "Just finished." She stretched on the bed from slouching too much and then continued to put away her books on the floor. "I have a test in two days." Haru said and welcomed Hunter in her arms.

     Hunter accepted the embrace that made them both fell on the bed with him on top of her. She giggled, "Hey." But he hugged her tighter, pressed his face on the curve of her neck and inhaling her scent.

    It was the last night.

     He had spent the whole day readied himself for this. He had asked forgiveness and a favor from her family, went home to see his parents as an heir for the last time and actually listened to Luca's plan for him when he went fugitive. He thought those were hard.

     Then, he went home, all the 'This is my last time' thoughts came running through his head. Last time he went inside the house, last time he cooked in the kitchen, last time choosing clothes in his over-the-top closet, last time seeing her on the bed; reading, studying, waking up with the sun shone on her skin, last time hearing her moaned his name and dug his back.

    They had dinner before she continued her revision. Hunter's special; risotto with a lot of beef and carrots that made her cringed. She ate slowly and carefully, and throughout that Hunter just watched her eat. He would miss every single moment with her.

    "Hunter." She said his name softly, abruptly stopped his thoughts. "I can't breathe." He didn't budge. Her hand slowly lifted his shirt and stroked his back, her touch calmed him. After a while, when he sensed her hand went lower to his back, fingers almost under the rubber of his pants, Hunter lifted his head and they both scanned at each other's faces. They were crinkles on her face due to stress for her test but she was anticipating him. Waiting for him to do something.

     God. He was so lucky to love her.

     The woman never failed to hold him and accepted him. A woman so beautiful and kind without questioning the greyness of the world. A woman who was suitable for a gang leader but not when or if he was reckless. A woman that for the next day, Hunter would leave.

      "Are you okay?" She held his face, her thumb gently stroking his cheek. "You look like you're going to cry." She deserved so much in this life than her dad and Hunter chose for her.

      "Rough day." Hunter denied, his mouth caught her thumb, he gently kissed it and then sucked it. It made her giggled, and he took her ring and middle fingers to kissed them too.

      It was the last night with her and he wanted to love her as much as he could.

     At first, he hesitated, yet when his lips finally touched hers, there was, as if, another person inside his body, demanding him to be rougher on her because it was obvious she let him. But he wanted to be gentle. Either way, he just wanted her.

     They were still kissing when Hunter went off from topping her and sat up on the bed. She grabbed his neck so they smooch as he grabbed her waist for her to sit on his thighs, legs around him.

     "Hunter, should we dim the lights?"

     "No." He said and continuing to kiss down on her neck. It made Haru sighed in pleasure. "I want to see you, all of you." His hands quickly undressed her. Haru followed suit but it made both of them laughed when Hunter's turtleneck stuck when it reached his head.