Chapter Three: Crazy Five Rules

Hi y'all! This is chapter 3. Happy Reading :D

HARU

     When Haru was in high school, there was a rumour that a guy liked her. His class was next door after her. Well, the rumour proved to be correct. His name was Andy, and he did actually liked her. The guy's friends would be calling his name "Woooo! Andy! Andy! Andy!" every time she walked pass his class. It made Haru shivered.

    Andy was their school's gangster. The leader actually. Andy was dangerous, he did drugs, he smoke since he was eleven, and he even managed several gang fights in and out of school. He eventually got kicked out when Haru was a junior, which was a relief.

    Then, when Haru was a senior, a new guy liked her. No, he wasn't a gangster or the school's bad boy. He didn't do drug like Andy...he was the school's smart kid, Ellan. He was smart, especially in mathematics and science. He was also good at sports. He entered the school's soccer team, the famous striker. He was... like the girls in her school said... boyfriend material?

   To be honest, she found Ellan... creepy. He kept staring at her during class that they were in together. He kept talking about how much he liked her to his famous friends until it became huge in school. He was jealous of every guy that even had a conversation with Haru, as if he was her boyfriend. It made her uncomfortable and she was grateful that she finished high school.

   Unlike Andy, whom his friends said to Haru that he liked her, Ellan was brave. He actually confessed to her...a month before finals! It was after school, Haru was glad she passed her physics test and she was determined to study when she got back home, then Ellan called after her from behind and confessed to her.

    So, a smart girl she was, she ran away. Well, not exactly, she lied to Ellan that she was about catching her bus so she said bye to him and walked quickly. Also, being a smart girl she was, she didn't study physics when she got back. She instead called Wanda and tell her everything.

    Why? The bad boy and the good boy liked her? Why Haru never accept these boys to be her boyfriend? These boys that any girls/boys would like to have as a partner? Was she a lesbian? No. She was straight and liked men that were for sure. The number of male celebrities and male fictional characters she liked? Too many to count. Crushes? Only two in the past. It was confirmed that she liked men. It was just... she really not into the idea of being in a relationship. She preferred to be alone. It was terrifying that her friends kept asking her about what kind of man she liked or why that she always pushed guys that like her away. As if that she had a high taste of men...

   Haru never knew why creepy guys attracted to her. Or in this case, agreed on marrying her. She knew Hunter didn't like her that way. This whole thing is a pragma. Haru knew that she was being a complete ninny, wanted to run away... from everything.

   After a good cry on the balcony, she went back to the living room where she left. Her mom now sat beside her. Her burnt fingers, (with a dap of toothpaste) band-aided around it. Mr. Vladimir and Hunter sat on a sofa opposite of them. It felt awkward again. Hunter did look like his dad, except for their height. Hunter was much taller than Vladimir.

   Vladimir's height made him looked like an angry hobbit. He had a strong face, hollow eyes, crooked nose, almost like a beak, and squared face. Hunter looked rather boyish beside Vladimir, he looked young for nearly twenty-four years old. It would make sense for him to wear a suit to look older. For a moment, Haru thought he was the same age as her when they first met until she saw his neat suit.

    There was a stack of papers in front of her to sign. It was the rules of their marriage. If Haru sign the end page of the stack of papers that placed on the coffee table in front of her, she will have a wedding ceremony as soon as possible, like what the fuck?