ABOUT THE AUTHOR

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello to everyone specially my dear followers who always support my first book which is Hold Me Til Death. Even my first book start with not really impressive kind of narration. I also know my flaws in writing mostly my grammars, spelling and also in terms on describing the characters. Some of my readers told to me that I should stop using ANIME to visualize the characters. But as the writter of this story, I make they're words as my inspiration to improve my skills.

Do I mention how my first story started and how it ended up like this?

I start writting it when I was in Grade 8 or 9. I don't exactly remembered. I started writting my own version of stories. I used my imagination and plans on my future. What is the description I want on my man and something like that. Bryan at the start is just my future man in mind. I didn't meet him yet. And when I observe that nobody notice the existence of my story, I decided to unstall my wattpad app. I hate wattpad that time but dont make it bad, okay. It's that before, wattpad app irretates me. I hate reading stories at my libraries, instead I preffered books.

Then when I become 16 or 17, I realize the importance of wattpad in my human existence, charot. Its that, I realize that if I buy books, I spend my money and used the book once. So, I stop reading books, instead I install again my wattpad app mostly when some of this story FIRST reader write a comment that I should update immediately. They called me 'mahal na author' it touch my heart as writter.

When I read it, I write the next chapter of HMTD which is Chap.7, if I'am right.

I finished the book 1 of HMTD when I'm Grade 10 and the Bryan Mariano in this story exist on my life. My Sirius Black Mariano came. He came and become my inspiration to make this story better...the BEST VERSION correction. Then I end this first book like this because I want all my readers to believe that even the first book ends with the sad ending..it doesn't mean that their is no continuation. And book 2 will explain everything...

Thanks again on supporting HOLD ME TIL DEATH! I hope after this, you still support my other story. Love you guys!😘😍💋

And wait...I forgot to mention that I edit the first version of this story. If you notice that all the line of the characters becomes BOLD and ITALIC. That is because of my friend who inspired me to make this story better. She said that my story can be align in Jonaxx story, well her words make me happy...very happy. Lhenxel! Hi...if you see this chapter. I hope you don't mind mentioning your name here. Love you, friend!😘