44

{Y'all want me to continue writing about Jimin reading the diary, so there you go}

"November 13, 2008
       V was hiding something. I saw him crying and he didn't tell me why was he crying he said everything is fine but he had red marks on his body"

"December 2, 2008
       I met V after very long. He gave me a bunny toy and told me I look like the bunny."

"December 6, 2008
      Me and V meet everyday. He's in different school but he manages to meet me in my school hours. Junghyun hyung doesn't like me and V being friends. Junghyun hyung is mean."

"December 19, 2008
      V and I went to zoo and skipped the school."

"December 21, 2008
     Junghyun hyung found out about me skipping school he promised to not tell it to eomma or appa but scolded me. He said I'm too small to skip school doesn't he know I'm 7 years old? I'm not small"

"January 1, 2009
    Big jungkookie it's 2009 Happy new year"

"January 4, 2009
    V haven't shown up since new year. I miss him"

"January 10, 2009
     V had so many red marks on his body today he kept crying and saying "I'm sorry appa" I don't know why was he saying sorry like that I'm not his appa."

"February 1, 2009
     V and his eomma came today. Eomma didn't know about V so she looked confused but V's eomma was very nice. She invited us for dinner and eomma agreed. I'm so happy"

"February 2, 2009
     V didn't have any toys in his room I asked him if he didn't like toys but he said "appa doesnt like toys" I don't understand why does his appa has to like his toys? Isn't he going to play with them but his appa?"

"March 15, 2009
     Hello big Jungkookie I haven't written in a while but I was just sad because V was leaving Busan. He is gone now but he promised to come back on my birthday"
{AN: Ik jungkook's birthday is on 1st September... but it's just a fiction so deal with the other dates}

"April 4, 2009
My birthday is in a week I can't wait to see V again."

"April 10, 2009
Tomorrow is my birthday. Eomma told me that V and his eomma are on their way to busan. I'm so happy but Junghyun hyung didn't look happy."

"April 15, 2009
I don't have courage to say it on your face kookie, it's been killing me too but I can't just face it anymore. I know you have a habit of writing a diary so I know you will eventually read this too when I'll be gone. I'm so sorry...... I- I'm just so so sorry. You deserve the answer's to your question's jungkook, and I will give them.... but not on your face, because I'm a coward.
You asked me why didn't anyone show up on your birthday, why V and his eomma didn't come, why eomma and appa didn't come, why I didn't come. I'm sorry that it happened, but I can't change it, I can't face it either.
We had planned your birthday kookie, in the kids area in your favourite mall. V and his eomma were there too, they all asked me to go and get you and that's what I regret the most. I shouldn't have left like that. It had to be that day kookie, that damned day, where everything came crashing by. I was on my way.... to get you, when I got a phone call, I didn't come back after that call... i had to run to the hospital. They asked me to recognise two bodies, which was eomma's and appa's, kookie I saw their lifeless barely recognisable bodies and I cried, I cried a lot. Mrs.kim is dead, she died as well kookie
Our parents died in a terrorist bomb blast, they... died... and I wasn't able to do anything. Telling you all this was so difficult when I came home and saw you crying. I'm sorry that we didn't celebrate your birthday baby, we love you so much. But I can't bare this anymore, I can't stay, I just can't... I'm so so sorry.