60

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook looked at the sleeping boy on the passengers seat and smiled before turning his attention back to the road. "You're missing so much." Jungkook whispered as the beautiful trees and buildings passed by.

Taehyung had slept the whole while during their flight, and yet he was sleeping in the car, sitting besides Jungkook, in middle of the streets of Paris.

Jungkook didn't mind though, he loved staring at Taehyung when the latter was asleep, just because how adorable and angelic he looked.

Jungkook was familiar to the streets and knew a lot about the place because he's been there before for his world tours. He never got opportunity to walk in the busy streets as people there recognised him easily, so he used to tour the places in the middle of the nights.

It wasn't winter, but the temperature was still low as it was quite early in the morning. The sun wasn't fully up, making the streets look more beautiful with the dim street lights and little population.

A bakery passed by, making Jungkook's stomach growl "Are you hungry?" He looked at the sleeping boy and nodded "me too."

______________
Taehyung's p.o.v

"The only two words I can speak in french are 'bonjour' and 'Merci' " I said as we passed through the hotel lobby.

Quite frankly, this place was huge, and I still wonder how much money Jungkook spent on just booking a hotel room.

It's easy to say that you're going on a trip to another country, but it's difficult when you're finally there and people are greeting and talking to you in the language you can't understand.

I was in my dreamland having fun with the piggys, eating sweet potato when someone woke me up. It wasn't just someone, but a tall built man with a golden beard and moustache, looking at me like I was a potato sack that needed to be punched. I kind of embarrassed myself there, he was just the hotel guy, holding the car door open for me, but I had to scream and punch him on the face.

"Bonjour" a passing by little kid said, I looked at his parents and smiled, which they kindly returned before walking away.

"Jungkook, are these people always so friendly? Smiling and greeting everyone? or do I just look like a clown?" Jungkook didn't answer so I looked at the guy holding our bags, and to my bad luck he was looking at me, with a huge smile on his face.

Is there something on my face?

"vous êtes mignon"

I narrowed my eyes at the male and moved closer to Jungkook whispering in his ears "Did he just abuse me in french?"

"Pourquoi me regardes-tu comme ça?" My eyes grew shorter as I threw daggers towards the man, how dare he abuse me?

I think he would understand English, but truly, I'm not good at English either. So rather than opening my mouth and embarrassing myself, I just kept glaring at him.

Jungkook suddenly stopped, making me bump on his back. He turned around and looked at me and then at the man

"Tae, I'd bring key cards from the reception, till then you stay here." He smiled and pecked my lips

"Il est mignon et pris" Jungkook said to the man while glaring at him, shocking both of us in the process. I don't know what he said, but him speaking in french was quite shocking. He kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I sat on the nearby couch, looking around. This place is quite beautiful, and everything screams 'expensive' and 'rich' even the grass around the fountain looks expensive. And then there's me, looking like a douchebag.

"You look Korean." My eyes landed on a girl looking at me, with a bright smile on her face.

"I am" I smiled at her

"I'm Korean too"

"Guessed so." she sat besides me eagerly, making me shift a little away from her.

"Are you from Daegu?"

"Nope, from Busan."

"Cool." I nodded and internally prayed for Jungkook to come back, it's not like she's hitting on me, but she's a stranger so- "Are you here with someone?" She asked

"Yeah... I umm, I'm here with a, friend?" I don't really know what me and Jungkook are... I mean, he haven't asked me out yet, so we're not boyfriends, right?

"Come on, you can tell me. I saw that guy kissing you." She winked at me, making my cheeks go red.

"I umm"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No I-"

"Oh my god, is he your husband?" She slightly pushed my shoulder while wiggling her eyebrows.

"No- I umm... he haven't asked me out yet."

"Aww, don't worry man, I can help you if you want." She brought her fist forward and indicated me to fist bump her, I did, and it felt cool "Now we're bros." She said while wrapping her arms around my shoulder, and it didn't feel awkward.

"Bros?"

"I'm a tomboy, so we're definitely bros." I then noticed her clothes, indeed she's a tomboy. "By the way, I'm here with my oppa." I smiled at her, thinking that she's talking about her big brother, until another girl with blue & blonde hair came and hugged her.

Trust me, she looked more tomboy than- wait what's her name?

"What's your name though?" I asked, receiving ugly glare from the girl besides her

"I'm J-"

"Lisa?"
"Jungkook?"

_______________

I'm so obsessed with 'SO WHAT' like fuck... it's on my mind all day and night. The whole album is a bop, but I think ' Anpanman' and 'so what' are my favourite.

Q.What's your favourite track in the album?

150+ COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER (I'm sorry I'm doing it, but the comments are decreasing drastically and I feel like this story is going down the drain)