50

Third person p.o.v

"When Taehyung woke up after a year remaining in Coma the only person he remembered was his Bunny friend whom he never talked about.

Taehyung and I were not only cousins but best friends, and he didn't remember me either. I cried because he kept saying that he had to attend Bunny's birthday party.

It took another 2 years of medical an psychiatric help when he started remembering his past. Everything was going okay until he started getting nightmares about his past, he was pushed into PTSD. He used to wake up sweating and crying, the nightmare's kept increasing as he tried to remember more of his past, so we stopped seeking psychiatric and medical help for him.

oehalmeoni(mother's mother) made Taehyung and me go to Seoul to keep him away from his sick father. He was my mother's brother but I never liked him, he was an abusive prick.

I enrolled in SM entertainment as a trainee and put Taehyung in one of the finest school's in korea.

He was excited because he was going to a school after nearly 4 years. But when he came back home, he was crying. He didn't tell me the reason but I still stayed up all night looking after him.

After nearly a year his father passed away, and to say Taehyung was sad would be an understatement. He went back in depression, he never showed it in outside though. He used to lock himself in the restroom and sniffle his cries so that I can't hear it, but I did... just never tried to comfort him and played like I never knew.

I even knew about the bullying thing." Baekhyun sighed and continued "Jungkook got debuted as a singer on 12th june 2014. Taehyung wasn't into music so he never knew about the new singer who was gaining a lot of popularity worldwide after his first album.

I got debuted as an artist (a member of a band) in 2015. So I had to leave Taehyung alone whenever EXO had to tour the world- I-I wasn't upset though.... I knew you'd take care of him." Baekhyun paused and looked at Yoongi who was thankfully listening to him and hadn't passed out because of his long rants.

"One day, he came back home and told me that he saw his childhood friend bunny on the street, he recognised his smile but didn't approach him because he was afraid he would've forgotten him.

It smelled like- Lies, but I didn't question much.

Taehyung never talked about his bunny friend after that, I never asked either.

Two years later during the CBX concert, Taehyung gave us a surprise visit. It was actually surprising because he rarely listened to my music, any way I was very happy. The other person who gave our concert a surprise visit was Jungkook.

When we met backstage, I introduced Taehyung to Jungkook. What was really weird was Taehyung's style of Introduction, he said "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me V" he had used the word 'V', the nickname that only two people knew about... Me and his bunny friend. He didn't like people knowing or calling him 'V' but he had asked Jungkook to call him 'V'.

Later that night, Taehyung told me that Jungkook was his childhood bunny friend."

"Wait? What?" Yoongi's eyes widened and brows furrowed in confusion.

"Wasn't Jungkook your previous schoolmate?" Baekhyun smiled at the younger

"How did you know?"

"Me and Jungkook were very close... friends, I knew everything about him- the only thing he never said was that he had a friend named 'V' when he was younger." Baekhyun said

"Taehyung told me that you and Jungkook were dating." Yoongi said

"No... what even? Why would I?" Baekhyun laughed.

"What happened after?"

"I stopped talking to Jungkook"

"W-why?"

"Because he had left Taehyung when he was in coma. When he needed him the most." Baekhyun sighed

"Not like Taehyung would've known about his friends existence near his bed, he was half dead any way." Yoongi rolled his eyes

"You're feelingless dude."

"Whatever... tell me more about vkook" Yoongi said

"Vkook.... is never happening."

"What?"

"I used to ship them too, it kind of started when Jungkook told me that he liked Taehyung. That's the only reason why he used to come to our place a lot, to see Tae. But Taehyung assumed we were dating.

It all continued until one day Jungkook asked me to find a way to text him without making it look creepy.

Sehun used to text back his fans, so I gave him an Idea of texting his fans. He didn't quite take my idea as both of us knew Taehyung wasn't his fan.

So I dared Taehyung to keep Jungkook's picture as his profile picture for a week. And that's when jungkook got the opportunity to text him.

I don't exactly know what they talked about, and I eventually started assuming that he liked Jungkook.

I wasn't just assuming- I knew it, because I can read him very well.

It didn't end well though, one night Jungkook called me... he was- crying.. he told me that Taehyung didn't like him." Baekhyun paused and looked at Yoongi.

"He told him that he liked me" Yoongi completed, surprising Baekhyun in the process. "He asked me to play along..... After his birthday we had a talk, in which he told me that he was pretending to like me in front of Jungkook, because he didn't want Jungkook to catch feelings with him."

Baekhyun nodded understanding Yoongi's words.

"I was helping Jungkook to get Taehyung but had to stop when I talked to Taehyung's doctor." Baekhyun sighed heavily before continuing "Taehyung had puked blood twice in the night of his birthday and I witnessed it, he didn't want me to find out though. He didn't want me to accompany him to the hospital either, but I did. And I'm happy I did.

Dr.Lee told me about Taehyung's heart disease, he's been living with Coronary artery disease for 5 years now. On the first day of his school he had fainted while running, during his PE lecture, the school clinic was closed so they had to carry him to Dr.Lee, and that's when Taehyung found out about it.

Taehyung was able to hide it from me for so long.

It was a minor issue then, he used to pay visit to the Doctor once a week and took his medication properly. But it started getting major and he faced many symptoms, it got worse when he started puking blood.

Dr.Lee suggested a heart transplant, but no one had registered for an organ donation in his hospital so we went to other hospitals to find out if there were any donors. We found a single donor in 'Bundang Jesaeng Hospital' but he's too young, so I don't expect him to die any time soon.

I'm trying more and I hope we find few more donors."

"How long can Taehyung live without a transplant?" Yoongi asked

"He can live a life time but would face many symptoms, and there are possibilities of getting a heart attack... so I don't know how long would he be able to live without a transplant" Baekhyun lowered his head while holding back his tears

"Is that why he's pushing Jungkook away? So that he doesn't feel sad or depressed when Taehyung dies?" Yoongi let a tear escape his eyes as he looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded, it went silent after that. They both cried but didn't comfort eachother, because they knew the only thing that can comfort them is a smiling and a happy Taehyung.

______________________

Did y'all get answers to all your questions? Is this story still confusing? If yes then please ask me about the confusing parts and I'll explain.