56

Taehyung's p.o.v

Stop beating so fast

I placed my hand on my heart and tried to comfort it

It's okay baby, you're okay

Obviously it didn't work. It haven't stopped beating in such a crazy pace since Jungkook pecked my cheek in the rest room. It is normal, it is normal, it was just a peck and that to on the cheek.

"Tae, why don't you eat?" I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling like a bunny

Ooff, stop beating so fast

Removing my hand from my heart, I started eating whatever the fuck was on my plate

Honestly, I wasn't even able to pronounce the names of the dishes on the menu, So Jungkook had to order for me.

"The food is going no where, chew properly."

FOR LORDS SAKE, STOP BEATING SO FAST

I nodded but kept eating in a hurry. As if it was a marathon, I wanted to win.

I still don't get why Jungkook keeps trying when I clearly told him that I like Yoongi? Does he know? Obviously he doesn't, only Yoongi hyung and I know about it. Then why wouldn't he give up on me already? He's making it so much more difficult for me.

"Tae?" I stopped devouring and looked at Jungkook with mouth full of whatever delicious food I was eating.

He didn't speak for more that a minute, yes I counted. We kept staring at each other. And that's when I realised the food was still in my mouth, I swallowed hard and took a sip of red wine to remove the awkwardness in the air.

"....What would you like for the dessert?"

Is that what you wanted to say or ask?

"Anything would do." I smiled politely and pulled my attention back to the unfinished food on my plate.

What was I expecting him to say?

________________

"It's so beautiful." I stared at the river from the bridge and smiled as the cold breeze hit my face.

"It definitely is." Is he looking at me? What the? Through the side of my eye I saw him staring at me, and honestly... it felt so uncomfortable

"Jungkook, you're staring."

"I'm gazing."

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic."

Have I heard this before? Why does it sound so familiar?

"Why did you bring me here?" Changing the topic was the only option I had. He haven't stopped clinging on me since the night started, he would keep his hand anywhere on my body.. and I'm not even able to protest. I get flustered easily, and my body turns into a rock, so you can call me a flustered rock

"You'd find out soon."  Are you planing on pushing me, from here?

Without any further questions, I diverted my attention back to the Han river. It feels good, staring at the open water while the cold breeze hits your face. And it feels better with a good company. No, I mean... Jungkook is a good company for sight seeing... that's all.