68

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook stared at the gravestone with eyes filled with misery and pain, biting on his bottom lips, trying to hold in his tears. The tombstone that looked freshly built even after years was the sickening memory of his past that he wanted to erase. The 16 years old boy besides him, bend down and laid a wreath, each on both the graves, before folding his hands and whispering something to himself.

Jungkook wasn't angry, the aura radiating from him wasn't sad either, he seemed disappointed, even after years, everything around the place disappointed him.

"Here." Jungkook looked at the 16 year old, who was holding 3 white flowers in his hand, while smiling at him. Thanking him, the older took the flowers from his hand and walked towards the graves of those three people whom he called his family, the ones who truly were his family. It was funny how he agreed on building his fake parents grave on the same land as his real parents, but it was the only thing his little brother had asked for, so he couldn't turn him down.

The three graves, besides each other, brought tears in Jungkook's eyes, as he bent down and smiled before laying the flowers on them "I miss you" he smiled sadly, while looking at his mother's grave.

Jungkook talked to his parents for a while before moving to the third grave, as a memory passed through his head

~Flashback~

"We do"

Everyone glanced at the two new comers, one of them who was breathing heavily, and a nurse besides him

"Jeon Junghyun avait signé pour être un donneur d'organes 5 ans en arrière." Said the woman

Jungkook and Jimin stood up, as their eyes widened, while others stared at her in confusion.

The male who had caught his breath, straightened his posture before speaking "Jeon Junghyun is an organ donor, and a heart transplant can be practiced since he's brain dead, his blood type matches with the patient as well.... But we need an authority of a family member."

Baekhyun fast walked towards Jungkook and gave him a pleading look, "Please" He whispered as he got on his knees and held both of Jungkook's legs, practically begging, while sobbing hard and clutching onto the younger's legs.

Jungkook remained frozen at the same spot, staring at nothing, as hot tears kept falling from his eyes.

"Do I have to sign somewhere?" He asked without thinking further, as everyone looked at him in confusion "Aren't you going to start the surgery? Tae's heart wouldn't wait longer."

~Flashback over~

"Hyung, I miss you." Jungkook smiled at his brother's grave

___________

"I'd make sure to leave good review, I loved your dish, and this place is cozy and beautiful." Taehyung smiled at the lady, standing across from him, with a little boy in her arms.

"Thank you so much ma'am."

"Don't be so formal." She laughed before walking towards the cashier to pay.