62

Third person p.o.v

The two people hitting him showed no mercy and kept doing what they were asked to do. They used thick wet sticks to hit the boy and a rope to keep him tied against the chair. Their act continued until someone entered the room and asked them to stop.

"Why are you doing this?" Junghyun spit blood out of his mouth and tried to open his injured eyes.

"Tsk tsk, look at you" a feminine voice boomed through the room, making junghyun grunt his teeth in annoyance "It's been a while Junghyunie sweetie." She walked forward and caressed his cheek before slapping him hard, right across his face. She took a fistful of his hair and pulled it harshly, making him look up "How did your brother find out that you were in Paris?"

"Piss off, slutty bitch."

Slap

"So am I the slutty bitch now."

Slap

"You moron."

Slap

"I'd make sure to give you the most painful death possible."

_____________
Third person p.o.v
(Vkook focus)

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, as Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at the latter adoringly "I'm 18 and you're 17, Jungkook."

"So?"

Taehyung didn't reply and gulped hard before sitting on the vacant chair "I- I- You.. umm what?"

"You can take your time Tae, reply when you're sure." Jungkook sadly smiled at Taehyung and looked up. Taehyung didn't know what to say, so he did the same. It was dark already, though there were no stars in the sky, yet it looked beautiful.

"I started smoking here." Jungkook broke the comfortable silence between them and looked at Taehyung, who was gazing the sky in awe. Taehyung hummed in response, for Jungkook to know that he was listening.

"Whenever I came to Paris, I visited this place. I used to write songs and draw here, it made me happy." Jungkook smiled at the memory and looked at Taehyung, who was now staring right at him with his big doe eyes. "I used to engrave all the happy memories on the wall there." Jungkook pointed at the wall on the right, covered with dust and fungus.

"Can I see?"

Jungkook smiled and stood up, making the other do the same. He grabbed the red blanket from the floor and wiped the dust out of the wall "I brought this blanket last winter, and forgot to take it back" Jungkook smiled and threw the blanket away as soon as the engraved letters on the wall were a little readable.

Taehyung walked forward and stared at the wall, everything was messy and barely recognisable, though he understood few words here and there.

Out of everything written, what snatched Taehyung's attention was a little heart in the far corner of the wall, it had two letters inside it and something that seemed like dates beneath it.

V+J *inside the heart*
5/11/08
4/9/15
11/4/17

Jungkook bent down and put his finger in the small hole on the wall and removed a sharp stone out of it. He started engraving something beneath the three dates. Taehyung looked closely and realised he was engraving today's date on the wall.

24/12/18

Jungkook smiled at his work and stood up, earning a questioning look from Taehyung.

"What are all those dates for?"

"They all represent the days I gave my heart to someone." He smiled.

And that's when Taehyung realised how those dates were connected.

He still questioned to tease the younger "Whom did you give your heart on 5/11/08?"

"My childhood best friend and my first love."

Taehyung's heart was doing summersaults inside his body, and strangely he was loving this feeling.

"On 4/9/15?"

"A guy I bumped on the streets."

Taehyung wasn't able to hide his grin as he said "Love at first sight, huh?"

Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung "Kind of."

"What about the third date?" Taehyung's heart dropped as he realised what date it was, Jungkook's birthday, and the day his mother died.

"I met my fanboy, at a friend's concert." Taehyung rolled his eyes and playfully slapped Jungkook's arm.

"I wasn't your fanboy." Jungkook chuckled and went behind Taehyung, as his arms wrapped around Taehyung stomach and his chin rested on his shoulder, back hugging the older.

"You remember?"

"Mhmm." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung on the cheek.

Both of them stayed like that for a while until Taehyung decided to break the silence "Kookie?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."